test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disruptive FX

meneshmenesh Posts: 54 Arc User
Please tag the sound FX from opening anniversary gifts to be disabled as disruptive FX. Cause I think every CO player who plays with sound on would agree that standing next to someone spamming open two dozen presents will have bleeding ears afterwards.

Comments

• aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Yes PLEASE. I find myself actively moving away from people who spam-open hundreds of gifts, and the fact that, if I wanted to, I could just walk up to a group of people and spam-open a bunch just to annoy them is not okay.

Kill it with fire.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Why do people even open the gifts? Nothing of any real use in them. I just sell them unopened for chump change.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Yeah, gifts haven't really served a purpose since they stopped containing currency.
  • meneshmenesh Posts: 54 Arc User
    Cause some people care about rocks, XP/ resource boosts, perks?
    Seriously, "just don't open them" is no solution to the point in question.
  • Going up in or on one of the towers around rencen is a good place to open them if you don't want to annoy other players.