test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20210707.18 - Bug Fix

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2021 in PTS - The Archive
Tailor
  • Fixed an issue where applying attachment costumes could cause a crash.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• shapey#5696 shapey Posts: 56 Arc User
    I don't know if this is a bug, but...

Mental Storm isn't proccing Telepathic Reverberation despite fitting the criteria for it.

Telepathic Reverberation: Generates Energy for each target you Hold with a Mentalist power, and for each Held, Confused, or Disoriented target you strike with your Telepathy attacks.

Stun and Paralyze both count as a Hold last I knew, and Mental Storm is a Mentalist power, but having tried both a tap and full charge, it hasn't triggered Reverberation.

I've tried this on the Regenerating dummy, the regular mob dummies, and training targets in the Battle Station with no avail. I've also used Ego Sleep to make sure Reverb triggers at all, and that works fine (including using Mental Storm afterwards while they're still Disoriented).

Some clarification would be appreciated.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    I don't know if this is a bug, but...

Mental Storm isn't proccing Telepathic Reverberation despite fitting the criteria for it.

Telepathic Reverberation: Generates Energy for each target you Hold with a Mentalist power, and for each Held, Confused, or Disoriented target you strike with your Telepathy attacks.

Stun and Paralyze both count as a Hold last I knew, and Mental Storm is a Mentalist power, but having tried both a tap and full charge, it hasn't triggered Reverberation.

I've tried this on the Regenerating dummy, the regular mob dummies, and training targets in the Battle Station with no avail. I've also used Ego Sleep to make sure Reverb triggers at all, and that works fine (including using Mental Storm afterwards while they're still Disoriented).

Some clarification would be appreciated.

It was procc'ing TP Reverb pre-nerf/adjustment.

I suspect making it a dual stun and paralyze just meant somewhere along the way it was missed out of the flagging process when it was taken apart.

Hopefully its a quick fix!
This discussion has been closed.