test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Umm I can't make threads or reply on any forums except STO and Champions?

I can't make threads or posts on any forums except STO and Champions. I have had my cryptic account that changed to an ARC account since I preordered STO and got the collectors edition like 12 years ago and have since then had the lifetime sub for STO.

Just looking to try out Neverwinter with the new bard class only to find out there is no button for new discussion and no area to comment or hit reply on any threads in Neverwinter section and same appears to be true of PWI and Forsaken World.

My profile page says Member since: 12/19/2009 and also lists 4 games, STO, Champions, Forsaken World and PWI

Comments

• Options
    piontest#9391 piontest Posts: 44 Arc User
    I had the reverse problem - could post elsewhere but not on CO - LTS etc. on CO and NWO, had a STO account I played for maybe an hour. Nobody ever resolved it. Arc said talk to Cryptic, Cryptic never answered any emails/bug reports, etc. Asked devs and community managers who shrugged.

Just make a new account.
  • Options
    peteed1985peteed1985 Posts: 6 Arc User
    So the reply to my ticket was to tell me to send an email to community@crypticstudios.com who hasn't replied even with an automatic response within the last 14 days and since Cryptic is only a few of the games and PWI is the ones for PWI and Forsaken world afaik even if I do get a reply they probably won't be able to help me with it lol.

I looked at my old tickets and the 2nd account I have I made the account and for 20 months it told me the account was too new to post and might need to be approved by the forum mods before I can post so it looks like all new forum accounts need a forum mod to manually approve them and the mods haven't bothered to do it in over 3 years for my new account and with my old account they haven't bothered to do it since PWI bought Cryptic...

One of the suggestions from last years ticket was "I would suggest reaching out to our Community Management team for Forum-related issues by contacting our moderators or administrators roaming about in the boards, or directly send an email at community@crypticstudios.com."

However since I can't post on those forums I can't contact the mods or admins in the forums. Can't see a PM system and can't post on their walls likely for the same reason I can't post in those forum sections...
  • Options
    peteed1985peteed1985 Posts: 6 Arc User
    I flagged/reported post hoping to get mods attention xD no idea what else I can even try. Not sure if that would be a misuse of the report feature or not. Really confused how forum access would take over 8 years to happen.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the entire CO staff consists of Kaiserin, and she's a dev, not a mod, so most likely, you're stuck in limbo. I don't say this to be negative, just that you shouldn't put too much effort into getting your account up on the forums. You're able to post, and not much happens here regularly anyway, and there's always the Discord which is much more lively - it's basically zone chat.