test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will I get the veteran's core of might upon purchase of the lifetime subscription or....?

ren357ren357 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2021 in Items and Crafting
....do I have to wait 9 years to get it? I'm seriously thinking of buying the lifetime sub but this hinges on the availability of the veteran's core might. In spite of the other goodies that come with the sub, I really don't want to wait years to get the main part of the package.

Best Answers

• Options
    zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    Yes, you will get it as soon as you purchase a lifetime subscription. It's a really nice mod.
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    The entire package of veterancy rewards is handed out once you purchase a LTS. While that wasn't originally the case when they introduced the rewards, it was changed to the current "all at once" implementation upon purchasing a LTS before they got rid of monthly subscriptions.

Answers

• Options
    Awesome, thank you
  • Options
    The entire package of veterancy rewards is handed out once you purchase a LTS. While that wasn't originally the case when they introduced the rewards, it was changed to the current "all at once" implementation upon purchasing a LTS before they got rid of monthly subscriptions.

appreciate this, thank you
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
    Since this thread is open, a question on my side, can you regain it if you accidentally sell it inside a gear or discard it? I use it in general for twinks on Blue level 40 Gear, Green in Primary Utility's case. But I have never seen it able to buy it again, or does it only show if you not have it anymore at all?
  • Options
    > @ansemthedark said:
    > Since this thread is open, a question on my side, can you regain it if you accidentally sell it inside a gear or discard it? I use it in general for twinks on Blue level 40 Gear, Green in Primary Utility's case. But I have never seen it able to buy it again, or does it only show if you not have it anymore at all?

Good question. I know of one person who actually sold or discarded it on accident, but they never bothered to look into it further.

Hopefully we can get an official answer to this.
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,077 Arc User
    Not an official answer (from a Dev or somesuch), but in the past, if this item was somehow gone from your inventory, through whatever method, it was GONE. No retrieval from the powers that be.

This is simply anecdotal from various other players that accidentally sold it off, discarded it, etc. Tickets submitted were returned with, basically, "can't help ya".

I had more to add, but got distracted and lost my train of thought. So, now it's permanently gone, too.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    IMO, I think the bonuses on the Veteran's Core of Might (+13 to Secondary Stats in utility slot) are more of a nice alternative than they are an actual upgrade over the other utility mod options.

I wouldn't say it's worth re-rolling a toon over, but I'd definitely be more careful about it next time.