test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 8/05/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,087 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2021 in Release Notes
High Noon
  • Added Drillbit Bracers and Arm Accessories costumes to the event store.
  • Added Frayed Auras (Head, Hands, Feet) to the event store.

Powers
  • Fixed an issue where Hand Cannon and Shoulder Launcher did not knock the main target.
  • Fixed an issue where the knock chance on hand Cannon was swapped for ranks 2 and 3.

Therakiel's Temple
  • Fixed an issue where a doorway was blocked.

Costumes
  • Added variant coat tail for the Space Scoundrel Coat.
  • Fixed a color issue on the Goth belt.
​​

Comments

• nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    yay fixes​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    Made a post in in the PC bugs section, but after the update, the game crashed. Was forced to do a file verification after trying to launch again, and it deleted my .exe file
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    edited August 2021
    BUG:
    Clicking on the Mecha Claw hand attachment from the tailor's Unlocked Costume Parts menu (the treasure chest tab with the search field) crashes the game. Reproduced by multiple players. Drill hand attachment seems to behave similarly, but I don't have that part to confirm.

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    BUG:
    Clicking on the Mecha Claw hand attachment from the tailor's Unlocked Costume Parts menu (the treasure chest tab with the search field) crashes the game. Reproduced by multiple players. Drill hand attachment seems to behave similarly, but I don't have that part to confirm.

This seems like a major problem. I certainly don't want to even try these new costume pieces until I hear that his has been examined and fixed.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,087 Cryptic Developer
    Please post the crash error number you are getting when the crash reporter finishes.​​
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    Please post the crash error number you are getting when the crash reporter finishes.​​
    Error Ticket ID: 2719674