test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Healer Builds

124»

Comments

• renegade0renegade0 Posts: 119 Arc User
    Thanks. i replaced Illumination with Vala's Light. I didn't realize it had a bigger radius. I'll see how it goes. Thanks for taking the time to help me out!
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Edit: Here's what I came up with. I'll miss the robots, but it's probably better for the harder stuff to go without it. I also switched out AoRP to get AoPM, but I'm still not 100% sure which one to take. I just know I don't want the other auras because I'm obsessed with never getting killed/having a team wipe. I'm also not sure about the shield. Does the heal you get from Ebon Shield scale with Presence? Maybe I should go with Eldritch Shield?

I also wasn't too keen on the Sentinel tree and went with Overseer. Is that a bad idea?
    Addressing this follow-up edit, cause I didn't see it when I made my last reply: AoRP is good to keep if you like the defensive aspect (and it seems like you do). AoPM is nice too (as always), but AoRP boosts survival considerably more. Also, from quick testing it seems like the heal from Ebon Void scales with bonus heal/Pres, but that heal is quite small, so I don't think that matters too much. If doing harder content, I'd get the block to at least R2, either way.

Sentinel spec is pretty nice for healers cause of Sentinel Aura's passive AoE healing, Caregiver, and some of the crit-heal options (for heals that can crit). Overseer spec is pretty good too, but w/o taking advantage of Trapped it's not quite as valuable. You could still take Overseer if you wanted to, though.
    Thanks. i replaced Illumination with Vala's Light. I didn't realize it had a bigger radius. I'll see how it goes. Thanks for taking the time to help me out!
    Sounds good, hope it works well for you.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
    edited August 2021
    After playing around in cosmics and events, yeah, my ebon shield doesn't really help too much, lol. I honestly think the force shield my work with the bonus so I can keep healing others. I'm learning that a loooot of people don't seem to block AOE attacks, so I keep getting into situations where I'm blocking and people are losing health really fast, so I have to either let them die and keep blocking or heal them and die myself. And I don't want to be rude and boss people around, but I've myself wanting to say "I can't block for you!" at least 10 times a day during the harder alerts, lol.

I'm also reconsidering getting AoRP. The damage I currently do is already insignificant, but I'm not sure how much more RP would boost other people's survival if I switched to that. I wish the powerhouse had better testing. Like a room where dummies are getting attacked and you can heal them and see how your aura's affect them.

edit: Bleh. Yeah. You're right. Force Sheathe isn't worth it. I'm doing the laser testing and it's only cutting down damaget by 20. A flat rate of 28, lol. Without it, I take 738 damage, with it, I take 710 damage. With a full block, I take 158 damage. So I might as well just get another shield and get it to rank 3
    Post edited by renegade0 on
    edited August 2021
    Eldritch Shield has the highest non-Physical block value, which is good for non-tanks vs. boss AoEs, but most R3 blocks can work fine overall (sans Fluidity). For AoRP, you can see how much dmgRes you're adding by just noting the tooltip value for its ally benefit (which scales w/ your Presence, and it'll have a more pronounced effect on targets w/ low defenses overall). AoRP may not be enough to save those players that are not blocking, depending on the AoE itself, but it would def help in dealing w/ inc dmg overall. At that point, those players just need to learn to block at the right times; it's not really your fault if they die in that case, so don't feel ashamed about prioritizing your own survival there.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    edited August 2021
    After some testing at cosmics and some alerts, I've reverted back to Primal Majesty. My HP with RP is 6k and I run out of energy pretty fast. With PM, my HP is 9k and I never even touch my energy builder while healing and throwing out bubbles.

I also didn't find RP to make me more durable, probably because of the massive chunk of HP i lost using it. I also switched to the energy shield for the theme/aesthetic (and because of the High Noon Event, lol), but I'll probably test Eldritch shield eventually.

Here's my current build:

I'm a healer, but... - Freeform (Any / Multiple)
    v3.44:37
    Super Stats
    Level 6: Presence (Primary)
    Level 10: Constitution (Secondary)
    Level 15: Recovery (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Witch (Con: 10, Int: 8, Pre: 10, Rec: 10)
    Level 6: Acrobat (Dex: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 9: Impresario (Dex: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 12: Lasting Impression (Pre: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 15: Finesse (Dex: 5, Pre: 5)
    Level 18: Shrug It Off (Con: 5, Pre: 5)
    Level 21: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Gunslinger
    Level 1: Bullet Hail (Wall of Bullets)
    Level 6: Killer Instinct
    Level 8: Iniquity (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Conviction (Rank 2, Reverence)
    Level 14: Bountiful Chi Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 17: Protection Field (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 20: Compassion
    Level 23: Aura of Primal Majesty (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 26: Energy Shield (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 29: Redemption (Salvation)
    Level 32: Rebirth
    Level 35: Vala's Light (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 38: Two-Gun Mojo (Rank 2)
    Adv. Points: 36/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Energy Swinging (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Power Skating (Rank 2)

Specializations
    Presence: Repurpose (3/3)
    Presence: Selfless Ally (2/2)
    Presence: Moment of Glory (3/3)
    Presence: Force of Will (2/2)
    Overseer: Administer (3/3)
    Overseer: Ruthless (2/2)
    Overseer: Impact (2/2)
    Overseer: Enhanced Gear (3/3)
    Sentry: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Sentry: Precise (3/3)
    Sentry: Sentry Aura (3/3)
    Sentry: Fortify (1/2)
    Mastery: Presence Mastery (1/1)

Devices

I can heal pretty well. My damage isn't all that great though. I'm wondering if I should redo my talents and specialization to increase durability and forget about trying to do damage since I don't really do any solo stuff.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    It's strange that you are running out of energy. At lvl 40, running in support role, with an OSV Efficiency secondary utility and even something like a Merc. primary with high cost reduction, energy should not really be an issue.

Don't sell AoRP short; it can be really handy for squishy dps at kiga, and no tank will ever say no to it effects. It's not uncommon to be at a cosmic with 3 AoPMs and no other auras.

Here's a slight tech-themed variation on the build.

Stun Grenade is to proc Concusion and Wither. It would also work for Sentinel Mastery if you wanted to try that.
    Mini Drive is surprisingly useful for reducing boss damage. If you want to do more damage, maybe swap to Implosion Engine?
    I made Bullet Hail your main offense, costs less energy than 2GM. If you feel a need for more offense, you could always pick up a device. Can't go wrong with Psionic Accelerator.

If you miss the look of the support drones you could pick up a floating object aura (e.g. the Bits aura) and there are auras that could give you a force field type of look.

I'm a healer, but... - Freeform (Any / Multiple)

Super Stats
    Level 15: Recovery (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 9: Impresario (Dex: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 15: Finesse (Dex: 5, Pre: 5)
    Level 21: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Gunslinger
    Level 1: Killer Instinct
    Level 6: Bullet Hail (Rank 2, Rank 3, Boogeyman)
    Level 8: Iniquity (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Conviction (Rank 2, Reverence)
    Level 14: Concussion Grenade (Stun Grenade)
    Level 17: Protection Field (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 20: Compassion
    Level 23: Aura of Primal Majesty (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 26: Energy Shield (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 29: Redemption (Salvation)
    Level 32: Rebirth
    Level 35: Vala's Light (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 38: Miniaturization Drive

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Energy Swinging (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Power Skating (Rank 2)

Specializations
    Arbiter: Enforcer (3/3)
    Arbiter: Ruthless (2/2)
    Arbiter: Rend (2/2)
    Arbiter: Concussion (3/3)
    Sentinel: Torment (2/2)
    Sentinel: Caregiver (3/3)
    Sentinel: Sentinel Aura (3/3)
    Sentinel: Wither (2/2)

Devices
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • tasoseg#9218 tasoseg Posts: 28 Arc User
    Hello guys.

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=37&n=&d=165710NPXagZ0f1071O000O805OC00MB03OI0KOG05OF00OH05OD00OQ05ON04O70G0000OW050a602sL73Tf110000000000&e=

This build here is an Infernal Support build. I went with the stats and specializations you see, with the idea of being a DPS as well.
    How do you people find it? Any suggestion is welcome.

Thank you for your time in advance.
    My username is Tasos-EG, but I can't change it :#
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Hello guys.

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=37&n=&d=165710NPXagZ0f1071O000O805OC00MB03OI0KOG05OF00OH05OD00OQ05ON04O70G0000OW050a602sL73Tf110000000000&e=

This build here is an Infernal Support build. I went with the stats and specializations you see, with the idea of being a DPS as well.
    How do you people find it? Any suggestion is welcome.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Looks solid, you could use Hearth as Passive to boost healing and Elemental damage also which would probably be better than AoPM, depending on what Stats and all I guess tho. But I am no expert.
    Looks mostly like a dps build, but the damage will be relatively weak because of the Form, spec trees, and if you run in the support role to maximize AoPM benefits for others. Looks like you only plan to somewhat heal/rez the people standing around you? Because the Block is unranked and you don't have much Con you may die more often. I guess it depends how much you want to commit to the Support role vs. doing DPS and the kind of content you want to do. The game is easy enough that almost any build can handle non-end game content.

Here's a build I use that is based around Infernal, but draws on other powers to fill roles. Much more of a support build.

Redemption Jones 4 - Freeform (Any / Multiple)

Super Stats
    Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Hero (Str: 8, Dex: 8, Con: 8, Int: 8, Ego: 8, Pre: 8, Rec: 6, End: 6)
    Level 6: Coordinated (Dex: 5, Int: 5)
    Level 9: Command Training (Int: 3, Ego: 3, Pre: 3, Rec: 3)
    Level 12: Diplomatic (Int: 5, Pre: 5)
    Level 15: Acrobat (Dex: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 18: Healthy Mind (Con: 5, Int: 5)
    Level 21: Shrug It Off (Con: 5, Pre: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Radiance
    Level 1: Compassion
    Level 6: Conviction (Rank 2, Reverence)
    Level 8: Voodoo Doll (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Iniquity (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 14: Life Essence (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 17: Will-o'-the-Wisp (Guide, Ghost Fire)
    Level 20: Death's Embrace (Pact)
    Level 23: Condemn (Redemption Denied, Dark Rune)
    Level 26: Hex of Suffering (Rune of Lethargy, Rune of Dismay)
    Level 29: Fiery Embrace
    Level 32: Conjuring
    Level 35: Aura of Primal Majesty (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 38: Absorb Heat

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Arcane Flight (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Mach Speed

Specializations
    Presence: Vulnerability (2/2)
    Sentinel: Eternal Spring (2/2)
    Overseer: Trapped (3/3)
    Mastery: Sentinel Mastery (1/1)

Devices
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • tasoseg#9218 tasoseg Posts: 28 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Looks mostly like a dps build, but the damage will be relatively weak because of the Form, spec trees, and if you run in the support role to maximize AoPM benefits for others. Looks like you only plan to somewhat heal/rez the people standing around you? Because the Block is unranked and you don't have much Con you may die more often. I guess it depends how much you want to commit to the Support role vs. doing DPS and the kind of content you want to do. The game is easy enough that almost any build can handle non-end game content.

Here's a build I use that is based around Infernal, but draws on other powers to fill roles. Much more of a support build.

Redemption Jones 4 - Freeform (Any / Multiple)

I guess you're right. It's not good for healing or for dps.
    My idea was half DPS/half support if possible. As for powers I wouldn't like to use most of the one you suggested. If I used the powers of my build and changed the specs, would the build work?
    (it won't be used for cosmics or late-game instances, just alerts)
    My username is Tasos-EG, but I can't change it :#
    edited December 2021
    I guess you're right. It's not good for healing or for dps.
    My idea was half DPS/half support if possible. As for powers I wouldn't like to use most of the one you suggested. If I used the powers of my build and changed the specs, would the build work?
    (it won't be used for cosmics or late-game instances, just alerts)

If you are just leveling and doing alerts you can really go with whatever build you like because the game is pretty easy. So, in that sense the build will "work" as is. It's not really possible because of the way the game is designed to be both a great dps and great healer at the same time. It's possible to create a dual passive build with two sets of gear that can do something like that, but it doesn't sound like you want to invest the time in that? If you do, you can create another thread and get advice on that. If you just want to dps well in the Infernal set here's a recent thread with good advice.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1216758/infernal-ranged-dps
    Post edited by jaazaniah1 on
    JwLmWoa.png
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    I am working on redoing one of my Flame characters to a Flame Healer.

Used for Events and alerts. Not my GOTO healer.

BILLY BLAZE - Freeform (Any / Multiple)

Super Stats
    Level 6: Recovery (Primary)
    Level 15: Presence (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: Incandescent (Pre: 12, Rec: 12)
    Level 6: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 9: Shrug It Off (Con: 5, Pre: 5)
    Level 15: Amazing Stamina (Rec: 5, End: 5)
    Level 18: Boundless Reserves (Con: 5, End: 5)
    Level 21: Prodigy (Pre: 5, End: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Throw Fire
    Level 1: Fireball (Unstable Accelerant, Illuminate) - Attack to apply Illuminate.
    Level 6: Hearth (Rank 2, Rank 3) With stats adds 101 Elemental damage and 50 to healing
    Level 8: Smoldering +19% to heals per stack and gain 59 Energy per stack.
    Level 11: Thermal Reverberation
    Level 14: Absorb Heat (Rank 2, Rank 3) Heals 1,359 per CF
    Level 17: Fire Snake (Trail Blazer) Apply CF and EF
    Level 20: Incinerate (Rank 2, Rank 3, Burninator) ST attack power
    Level 23: Resurgence (Rank 2) Do not want to die button
    Level 26: Fiery Embrace Self Rez
    Level 29: Rise From the Ashes Other REZ
    Level 32: Warmth (Rank 2, Rank 3) Maintain Heal self/other
    Level 35: Nova Flare (Rank 2, Rank 3) Heal other
    Level 38: Conflagration (Rank 2, Rank 3) AoE Attack. Since last power can also change to Fiery Form but will loose an AoE attack.

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Athletics (Rank 2)
    Level 35: Phoenix Flight (Rank 2, Rank 3)

Specializations
    Recovery: Rapid Recovery (3/3) 148 Health REGEN
    Recovery: Staying Power (2/2) Boost energy REC generates
    Recovery: Super Charged (3/3) 15% Crit chance when over 90 % energy
    Recovery: Second Wind (2/2) +10% recharge speed
    Guardian: Fortified Gear (3/3) THe usuall Guarian/Vindicator stuff
    Guardian: Ruthless (2/2)
    Guardian: Find the Mark (2/3)
    Guardian: The Best Defense (3/3)
    Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: The Rush of Battle (3/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (1/3)
    Vindicator: Mass Destruction (1/3)
    Mastery: Recovery Mastery (1/1) +10 to all Super stats.

• slate6066#9247 slate6066 Posts: 3 New User
    edited February 2022
    @flowcyto Do Force and Telepathy make a good build combo? I have a character concept for a hero that uses those powers but just wondering if there's any good synergy between the two?

The character focus would be geared towards support -- shielding teammates, healing, maybe some debuffing power thrown in. I'm not adverse to splashing in some other powers if needed or any quick wins that aid a spot of solo play. Any advice?

I haven't played in a very long time so any tips on how to play that role would be handy.

Huge thanks.
  • > @flowcyto said:
    > Eldritch Shield has the highest non-Physical block value, which is good for non-tanks vs. boss AoEs, but most R3 blocks can work fine overall (sans Fluidity). For AoRP, you can see how much dmgRes you're adding by just noting the tooltip value for its ally benefit (which scales w/ your Presence, and it'll have a more pronounced effect on targets w/ low defenses overall). AoRP may not be enough to save those players that are not blocking, depending on the AoE itself, but it would def help in dealing w/ inc dmg overall. At that point, those players just need to learn to block at the right times; it's not really your fault if they die in that case, so don't feel ashamed about prioritizing your own survival there.

---

Do Force and Telepathy make a good combo for a support build? The character focus would be shielding team mates, healing, maybe some debuffs or holds thrown in. I wouldn't be against mixing in other powers if needed, especially if they make sense for a spot of solo play.

I haven't played in years so if you have any advice on how to play the role that would be useful too.

Huge thanks.

(Sorry if this appears twice; it looks like my browser deleted my first comment).
  • > @flowcyto said:
    > Eldritch Shield has the highest non-Physical block value, which is good for non-tanks vs. boss AoEs, but most R3 blocks can work fine overall (sans Fluidity). For AoRP, you can see how much dmgRes you're adding by just noting the tooltip value for its ally benefit (which scales w/ your Presence, and it'll have a more pronounced effect on targets w/ low defenses overall). AoRP may not be enough to save those players that are not blocking, depending on the AoE itself, but it would def help in dealing w/ inc dmg overall. At that point, those players just need to learn to block at the right times; it's not really your fault if they die in that case, so don't feel ashamed about prioritizing your own survival there.

---

Do Force and Telepathy make a good combo for a support build? The character focus would be shielding team mates, healing, maybe some debuffs thrown in. I wouldn't be against mixing in other powers if needed.

I haven't played in years so if you have any advice on how to play the role that would be very useful.

Huge thanks.

(sorry if this appears twice; it looks like my browser deleted my first comment)
    edited February 2022
    Do Force and Telepathy make a good combo for a support build? The character focus would be shielding team mates, healing, maybe some debuffs thrown in. I wouldn't be against mixing in other powers if needed. (...)
    Yea, Force and TP can be fine, depending on the full make of the build, and what content you want to do w/ it. Here's an example build for general groups, and mixing in the two sets:

(Unnamed Build) - Freeform (Support)
    v3.45:38

Super Stats
    Level 10: Intelligence (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 6: Lasting Impression (Pre: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 9: Negotiator (Int: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 12: Diplomatic (Int: 5, Pre: 5)
    Level 15: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 21: Healthy Mind (Con: 5, Int: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Eldritch Bolts
    Level 1: Ego Blast (Rank 2, Mind Opener)
    Level 6: Mental Leech
    Level 8: Aura of Radiant Protection (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Compassion
    Level 14: Psionic Healing (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 17: Ego Sleep (Plagued by Nightmares)
    Level 20: Telepathic Reverberation
    Level 23: Mental Storm (Rank 2, Mental Artillery)
    Level 26: Conviction (Rank 2, Reverence)
    Level 29: Redemption (Rank 2, Salvation)
    Level 32: Protection Field (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Force Shield (Rank 2)
    Level 38: Rebirth
    Adv. Points: 32/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6:
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Presence: Moment of Glory (2/3)
    Presence: Force of Will (1/2)
    Presence: Vulnerability (2/2)
    Sentinel: Moment of Need (2/3)
    Overseer: Trapped (3/3)
    Mastery: Sentinel Mastery (1/1)

Protection Field can be used to pre-shield allies and/or help with keeping up tanks, while Psionic Healing is your main raw heal for allies, and Conviction can quickly heal you (and be a minor AoE heal around you). Ego Sleep (tap for single-target, charge for AoE) and taps of Mental Storm can be weaved in to roll various debuffs (like Sentinel Mastery, Vuln, and Trapped), and Mental Leech can also be thrown in for an extra background heal via Dependency (and a DoT). Ego Blast can be used as a a basic filler attack for when you don't need to support as much. Also, when solo, you can change to Hybrid role if you want a bit more personal dps. Regardless, the build gears mostly for Pres, w/ some Con.

You could change the slotted passive to a different support aura (like AoPM, AoED, AoAC, or Med Nanites), depending on what type of buff you want to give to allies (and to yourself). Ofc, you could also swap Psionic (or Empathic) Healing for Celestial's Iniquity, if you want a stronger single-target/tank heal (though it can't be used on yourself). Those sort of choices choice are ultimately up to you.

This is my version of a Bubbler. Always scores low at cosmics because no one is taking much damage. So, she's doing her job.

Barrier 2 - Freeform (Any / Multiple)
    v3.45:38

Super Stats
    Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Hero (Str: 8, Dex: 8, Con: 8, Int: 8, Ego: 8, Pre: 8, Rec: 6, End: 6)
    Level 9: Lasting Impression (Pre: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 12: Shrug It Off (Con: 5, Pre: 5)
    Level 15: Diplomatic (Int: 5, Pre: 5)
    Level 18: Showmanship (Ego: 5, Pre: 5)
    Level 21: Finesse (Dex: 5, Pre: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Radiance
    Level 1: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 6: Compassion
    Level 8: Redemption (Salvation)
    Level 11: Protection Field (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 14: Aura of Radiant Protection (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 17: Sigils of Ebon Weakness (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 20: Mindful Reinforcement (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 23: Bionic Shielding (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 26: Fiery Embrace
    Level 29: Telekinetic Shield (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 32: Unbreakable
    Level 35: Arcane Vitality
    Level 38: Iniquity (Rank 2, Rank 3)

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Jet Boots (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Mach Speed

Specializations
    Presence: Grandeur (3/3)
    Sentinel: Eternal Spring (1/2)
    Sentinel: Moment of Need (3/3)
    Sentry: Fortified Gear (2/3)
    Sentry: Precise (3/3)
    Sentry: Sentry Aura (3/3)
    Sentry: Reinforce (2/2)

Devices
    Slot 1: Primus Spark Shield
    Slot 2: Heroic Resonance
    Slot 3: Psionic Accelerator
    Slot 4: Psionic Surge
    JwLmWoa.png