test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loose sleeves?

renegade0renegade0 Posts: 119 Arc User
I saw someone wearing these, but wasn't able to figure out how to get them or what they're called. I wish I took a screenshot. They looked like the sleeves of a long robe. I'm hoping someone could tell me what they're called and how you unlock them.

Comments

• metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Bloodmoon event store in October
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • renegade0renegade0 Posts: 119 Arc User
    ahh okay! thanks!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    If it's what your are thinking of, they are called Long Sleeves and they are under Hands.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    Rather than make a whole new thread, I also wanted to ask if anyone knows how to get the floating book aura or what the name of it is
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    renegade0 wrote: »
    Rather than make a whole new thread, I also wanted to ask if anyone knows how to get the floating book aura or what the name of it is

Was also a Bloodmoon event, I believe. Or Nightmare one. Can't often keep those separated due to similar thematic.
    ah okay. looks like all the good stuff is tied to events. thanks!
    Looks like there's not long sleeves in the blood moon event store. i guess it's in another event
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    renegade0 wrote: »
    Looks like there's not long sleeves in the blood moon event store. i guess it's in another event

It can be it gets added the following weeks, each week normally ads new stuff, if not it could be in the Trade Paper bag Store as well.
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    That sucks. Trade paper back is death of an item to me. Luckily I was able to farm it in bloodmoon years ago and it has gotten so much useage. Items also drop from raid bosses. You might get to see it in auction house as well. But depends on what they asking for it. I was lucky enough to get the steampunk cowboys hat in as a drop this year though it was in trade paper back. I'm just happy the tattered belt didn't get thrown in the trade paper back this year. I didn't realize it could be used as an ice skater skirt last year and skipped it. Had me sweating all year.

I still think all items in trade paper back should have alternative means of getting it in game. Than the straight gamble.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • locochoco#7652 locochoco Posts: 330 Arc User
    When an event store first opens, there's a large base selection of items. Each new week, peruse the shop selection again, as several new costume pieces are added, sometimes even a new AT aura or device. Check with the event vendor every week.

This should be a 3 week event leading to Halloween night. This coming Thursday, check the shop again.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    I still think all items in trade paper back should have alternative means of getting it in game. Than the straight gamble.

Not likely going to happen. They intended the TPS to be a sink for people with lots of Q to burn. Making things available in some other way would tend to negate that aim. I burn my Q for Zen since there isn't anything in the TPS I want (got all the costumes) for the most part, and the things I did want (a couple cosmic auras) I did find in the AH eventually.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!