test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Raw Psychic Powers

piercingwhistlepiercingwhistle Posts: 108 Arc User
Which powerset in the game, other than telepathy, says raw destructive psychic powers to you (both visually and conceptually)? Think in terms of Elfen Lied or Akira. I rolled a character with this concept and went the default telepathy path. To be honest, I find the telepathy powerset very subdued both visually and conceptually as it is mainly a support/cc powerset. Telekinesis, I find, is closer visually but still rooted in making constructs (which makes sense). I was thinking Force, but what do you guys think?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I used to be Hies but then Perfect World wasn't so perfect and now I'm piercingwhistle! Here, have this thread from my long-gone account. AoE Projectile Set!

Comments

• spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Electricity lends itself well to be interpreted as mental energy with color options and being able to change the emanation points to the head for some of the powers. Maybe Darkness too.
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Same as Spookyspecter says, Electricity with used with the Pruple/Pink Hue can look like Psioincs (think of the Templars from XCOM 2, they have "Electricity")

Darkness is hard to tell, but with the right color, it can look like btioics from mass effect, if you wanna go down that road, Force maybe, Beam Lasers maybe from Power Armor
    Psi.
  • Any experiences getting FIFA coins from mmoball.com?

Pretty done with buying FIFA points/Coins. mmoball.com seems to be the cheapest I can find. Anyone have experience with them or know other cheaper and reliable places to buy?
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    Any experiences getting FIFA coins from mmoball.com?

Pretty done with buying FIFA points/Coins. mmoball.com seems to be the cheapest I can find. Anyone have experience with them or know other cheaper and reliable places to buy?

What SPAM is this? Hopefully forum mods will delete asap.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • ultronyte#7191 ultronyte Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Anyone have experience with them or know other cheaper and reliable places to buy?

Yeah, not here
    Post edited by ultronyte#7191 on
  • hoaxhexer#2184 hoaxhexer Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2022
    I am relatively new to the freeform and have just recently come back to the game after about a 15 year forgetting it exist but from what I can tell from some of the tutorials and vids I have seen I think the force line if able to be colored would be really good expressions of mental powers.