test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swashbuckler Costume

rosewyndrosewynd Posts: 73 Arc User
How would I go about make a swashbuckler costume like the one in the picture below?
kb2XsBh.jpg

Comments

• spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Xbgemb3.jpg

Here's my shot at it :)
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    Pretty clearly we need a hat with one side turned up and a better back feather option. Brtual Straps would be useful for the chest.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • starguardsmanstarguardsman Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    @themightyzenith May take umbrage at me spotlighting him but you can't go wrong with the best hero to ever buckle a swash as inspiration. Feast your eyes midway down and 3/4 down the page to find Swashbuckler. While you're there take a look at the other characters he's done as you're likely to find a lot of inspiration for your own derring-do!

;)

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/251874/mgs-superheroes-gallery/p4
  • rosewyndrosewynd Posts: 73 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Pretty clearly we need a hat with one side turned up and a better back feather option. Brtual Straps would be useful for the chest.
    I would like a hat like that but I think it might not every happen.

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    rosewynd wrote: »
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    I would like a hat like that but I think it might not every happen.

We have a lot of hat models that are close to that in style. So, it is not outside the bounds of possibility that one could be modified to make one with an upturned side.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    @themightyzenith May take umbrage at me spotlighting him but you can't go wrong with the best hero to ever buckle a swash as inspiration. Feast your eyes midway down and 3/4 down the page to find Swashbuckler. While you're there take a look at the other characters he's done as you're likely to find a lot of inspiration for your own derring-do!

;)

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/251874/mgs-superheroes-gallery/p4

No umbrage taken, mate :)

Swashbuckler has gone through a number of updates and this is his latest look...

mTYuXJP.png

5evPxy3.png

iG9aoRd.png

KepoPlh.jpg

He has been hankering for a proper, musketeer-style, upturned hat for a long time. I have made suggestions on these forums for one but no joy as of yet.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods