test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 7/15/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,086 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2021 in Release Notes
Defender Event
  • For the next 2 weeks this event will be running.
  • Getting a newly created character to level 40 during this event will give you 3 tokens to purchase items at the store. The character must be created and leveled during the event period to receive rewards.
  • It does not matter how the character gets to 40.
  • Added Swimsuit Tops, Trunks and Wrap costumes to the event store.
  • Once you hit 40, you may need to relog for the tokens to be credited. It can also take a few minutes depending how backlogged your perks are with being granted.

Costumes
  • Fixed an issue where the Black Fang Epic Armor was not unlocking the horns for the male avatar.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• evilvillainsevilvillains Posts: 70 Arc User
    Where is the Event Store?
  • mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    No new slots that come with this event? Doesn't it typically come with an increase to the purchasable slots?
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    Where are the helmets from last year?
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    Clarification: How exactly does this event start? In the past, you talked to Defender and he'd let you know what to do. Is this no longer the case? I don't want to be leveling a toon for three hours only to find out it was all wasted work because the event was delayed because of a glitch...
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Makes me sad. Two days ago I forced ranked a character to level 20 in one very long sitting :(
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,086 Cryptic Developer
    It's automatic upon creation.​​
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Additionally for anyone curious to avoid confusion, the Mission "Defender's National Training Program" doesn't appear on your new created character until you reach a certain Level, Level 7 or 8!

Then it will become available in your mission log once you change instance​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    Please, move this top to the Tights & Skin > Skin Layer, and have it actually be skintight. This would allow for more mix'n'matching, also prevents clipping with other costume pieces.

8ihFcPr.jpg

To like:
    sT0SOVU.png
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 767 Arc User
    Why are the new armored wings detaching the feathered bit from the armored bit every time you move or jump? -.-
    [NbK]XStorm
  • nbkxs wrote: »
    Why are the new armored wings detaching the feathered bit from the armored bit every time you move or jump? -.-

This also happens with the Jet Wings.
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    I could start by saying the swimsuit tops are a good add for characters using tights as skin complex.
    QvXECrc.png
    But tragic for normal skin characters. There is no word on whether or not this will be patched to 'Chest & Arms'. And it comes of to the player base as this wasn't fully thought through or the dev team doesn't care enough to bother with this. Practically it's what it is and will be forgotten as soon as possible rather than patching into a satisfying product.

Currently what it is, is not fair enough. It needs to be patched with a skin version or I just wasted my time. Once again im not saying it is bad but unfinished like the usual.

Why give us something that doesn't work to people expectations?
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix