test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DAWNCON 7 2021

alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
dawncon7SPLASH.jpg?width=825&height=489

DawnCon 7: Crossing the Streams

For those who don’t know, Paragon Dawn and Dawn Radio hold a yearly event on Champions Online called DawnCon. Think of it as an online comic con styled event. Yes we were doing it before the coronavirus made the big names did it. We are now in our seventh year and now we are going multi game. The schedule is July 18th to the July 24th. All music and audio events are down by www.dawnradio.org.

Sunday July 18th
Champions Online: The Fast and the Furrious. 2 pm eastern time , We head to Canada with your animal, anthropomorphic toon or person dressed an an animal with your vehicle and race to find out who is the Fast and the Furrious

Monday July 19th
C O and other games. 6:30 PM eastern time Paragon Radio Live on Dawn Radio Join us with the creator of Dawncon Pogoman and one of the leaders of Paragon Dawn Mad Vyking as we go live talking superhero stuff

other games: 8pm eastern time Dj Techzaz interview on the air Ben Dunn, the creator of the comic Warrior Nun

Tuesday July 20th
C O: 8pm eastern time Dj coconut will be hosting a special Dawnmination match on air in Carl’s Gym

Wednesday July 21st
Dawn Radio 7pm eastern time a special Stan and Lou episode

Team Champions vs Team Heroes. We get to settle the age old argument as Mad Vyking host in the Millenium City Powerhouse Theater and in the Paragon Dawn Base on another game in FAMILY FEUD

Thursday July 22nd
Dawn Radio in locations in CO Final Fantasy XIV and Lord of the Rings Online Metalday w Malycia Takar and Mordykus who will play who wants to be a metalhead in CO, Thunderstruck in FFXIV and Ulrik in the new guildhouse od paragon dawn on LOTRO

Friday July 23rd
CO 6pm eastern time July 23 (3PM server time) Alto’s Cute cc in the powerhouse theater. Bring your cutest toon for chance of big prizes

CO and other locations. Bunny Night Prom. 9pm eastern time Join Vixen Morganna Belaur and DJ Alto in the Minefield in Vibora as they have a good old fashioned prom night. Amber Blue will also plan a coinciding prom night on Second Life.

Saturday 5-11pm eastern time
Various Locations DAWNCON 7 Mad vyking will be the focal point in Champions HQ in Millenium City on Champions Online with other Dj’s being other games hosting their own DawnCon Party. Confirmed locations as of this post: Lord of the rings online, Second Life, Final Fantasy XIV, Neverwinter Online and other games, more info as it comes

Guest interviews including the likes of:
Eben Brooks: filk singer/songwriter
Louis Friend of the Digitally Rebastard Network YouTube Channel
Von Phillips of coxcomic.com
Dave Matthews II of Battlerock comics
Pogoman of Paragon Radio Podcast
George Mosley: artist comic letter and independent actor

C O 11pm eastern time After Party Join DJ Jester on Dawn Radio for the after party.

Join us for DawnCon: Crossing the streams

DAWNRADIO
Post edited by alt0angel0sk on

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    I thought any mention of City of Heroes was banned content on this forum since it was an illegal/pirated game now. Did that change?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    I thought any mention of City of Heroes was banned content on this forum since it was an illegal/pirated game now. Did that change?

oops i was not aware of that, i barely visits the forums that much, anyways post is now changed
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Heh. SInce I mentioned it in my warning post the warning post will likely be deleted. Let's see =)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    okay updated this post by adding eastern time, we forgot to mention that sorry about that
    Alto MK-7 v2 present: Rainbows,Kittens & Unicorns, alto will be hosting a Cute Themed CC (6pm eastern) July 23 3PM server time in MC PHT, TOP prize will be for best:[Shadow Destroyer's Hipwear][Shadow Destroyer's Collar][Cosmic Aura: Body (Glows)][Gold Foil Voucher: Travel Powers][Harmon Catalyst][Sacred Crown][Therakiel's Blade] more.. (prizepool has been updated: brilliance mod , baron feather shoulders, 4x cosmic auras)