test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Power Reference spreadsheet

redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
edited September 2021 in Power Discussion
Hey all

After getting frustrated enough at the lack of documentation around powers, I went and did a thing

https://bit.ly/co-reference

Its an index of powers by categories. So you can see on one page each all the
  • Energy builders
  • Forms
  • Energy Returns
  • Block Replacers
  • Offensive Passives
  • Defensive Passives
  • Support Passives
  • Active Offence
  • Active Defense
  • Revive Powers (both Self and Team)
  • Threat Wipes
  • Lunges
  • Blasts
  • Combos
  • Pets/Sigils
  • Powered Armor toggles

I will be adding more categories in the future. But I figured I would pre-release it now for comments.

LMK if you think its useful

Thanks
@Denral in game
Post edited by redcastle56 on

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Briefly skimming through it, and it looks like a pretty good basic summary of the powers thus far. I didn't review everything in detail, but three things caught my eye atm: Power Conversion isn't really an EU, since it can work alongside them, and Dark Transfusion also is similar to it (CoAP also technically is not an EU, but it is exclusive w/ them). I am also unsure what you mean by Fluidity not counting as a block for some attacks, though it not giving the same base dmgRes that normal blocks do is worthy of note. Also, Congress of Selves only boosts Ego DoT dmg atm (which makes it a pretty weak passive overall). Good luck w/ future updates to the spreadsheet, regardless.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    Thanks. I listed CoAP and power conversion with the EUs because they can be used in place of one. I'll add Dark Transfusion there as well. As for Fluidity, I've never used it, but I thought I heard that people have issues with it at cosmics (for example Dino's poison spikes, or Hold attack) because it doesn't count as having blocked the attack. But if thats not the case, I'll remove that note.