test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

are there any dinosuar heads?

cause the lizard and furry lizard heads are not working for my dinosaur monk

Comments

• zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    There's Raptor Heads that drop from Dino. You may be able find them on the AH for a reasonable price.
  • granitritegranitrite Posts: 38 Arc User
    There's Raptor Heads that drop from Dino. You may be able find them on the AH for a reasonable price.

i am unsure where dino is located is he in the volcano area with the weird lizard aliens?
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Dino is the Cosmic open mission with Teliosaurus at Slither Beach. The raptor heads (3 styles) are a rare drop. You can purchase them from the gold recognition vendor (not cheap) or may find them for sale in the Auction House. The easiest way to get to Slither beach is to talk to Irwin next to Defender in Ren Center. He can teleport you there.
    Dino is the Cosmic open mission with Teliosaurus at Slither Beach. The raptor heads (3 styles) are a rare drop. You can purchase them from the gold recognition vendor (not cheap) or may find them for sale in the Auction House. The easiest way to get to Slither beach is to talk to Irwin next to Defender in Ren Center. He can teleport you there.

so the 3 in the costume part "raptor head 3" is just saying there are 3 styles in it? cause it sounds like it 1 of 3 heads to collect, which i hope is the case since it looks more bird like then raptor
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    the 3 raptor heads are all individual unlocks​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day

fantastic i do want to see what they look like, where can i find pictures?
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    granitrite wrote: »

They should be in the recog building, gold vendor, they have previews of the parts.

They should be in the recog building, gold vendor, they have previews of the parts.

ok thanks, now i see the one i want, raptor head 1 as it give the more classic version of the raptor head WITH teeth

and as luck would have it i can't find any mention of where to get the "clever" perk do you know how to get it? cause the internet is not helping, not surprising considering how old and how little fan fair this game gets
  • zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Go to Missions>Perks

Highlight 'All' and you should get a comprehensive list of the perks you have and don't have and the requirements to achieve them. IIRC, 'Clever' requires getting credit for completing the Dino cosmic a certain number of times.

I recently got a raptor head 3 drop from Dino. Hit me up in-game Rooster-Man@zwipezanther and I'll hook you up.