test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 7/1/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2021 in Release Notes
Patriot Event
For the next 2 weeks this event will be running!
  • New Mission: Complete the Freedom Isn't Free mission 5 times. Grants the Combat Vest costume.
  • Added Bayonet Rifle, Combat Pouches 1 and Combat Pouches 2 costumes to the event store.
  • Added Stars Auras to the event store.
  • Added Combat Chest Pouch as a possible drop from Fireworks Boxes.

Alert Bonuses
  • For the next week the Alert Bonus event will be running.

Trade Paperback
  • For the next 2 weeks the Trade Paperback event will be running. (Starts at 10am).

ZEN Store
  • For the next week the Winged Victory pack will be available.
  • Cost: 900 ZEN
  • 1x Victory Wings costume
  • 10x Cosmic Keys of Power

Powers
  • Fixed an issue where Stagger refreshes were not triggering Stagger related effects.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Currency sale for those who want to throw some money at the game and get a little bonus: https://billing.arcgames.com/en/?game=Champions Online
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,386 Arc User
    Huh, I thought they'd have a new lockbox this week as last week we had an old lockbox added to the collector's lockbox.
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    That's good. Appreciate the walkie talkie vest.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
    guyhumual wrote: »
    Huh, I thought they'd have a new lockbox this week as last week we had an old lockbox added to the collector's lockbox.

Maybe next week?
    JwLmWoa.png
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    I had a dream some days ago, that for the Patriot Event we got a FULL costume set which was literally Captain American's costume but with the addition of a Fur-collar around the neck and going down (like the Christmas Coat) It looked fabulous, it was like a Rock-star Captain American and even included his iconic shield

Then i woke up and cried about the state of CO and the fact we will never get new Zstore costumes ever again :grin:
    Added Stars Auras to the event store.
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
    I have to replace the Trail star auras on so many existing characters now, but it's worth it, I LOVE those Star Auras :heart:

SUGGESTION: Please do the same with Maple Leaf auras​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Added Combat Chest Pouch as a possible drop from Fireworks Boxes.
    What that looks like?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited July 2021
    I have mixed feelings about new lockboxes. As much as I want one my heart cannot handle another 'meh...' box.

I also think if Fuku Sailor male and female ever gets made it should be zen store in the same along with Anime Maid/Servant in the same buy. Mainly because male and female costumes for those are much different. When?
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    I had a dream some days ago, that for the Patriot Event we got a FULL costume set which was literally Captain American's costume but with the addition of a Fur-collar around the neck and going down (like the Christmas Coat) It looked fabulous, it was like a Rock-star Captain American and even included his iconic shield

Then i woke up and cried about the state of CO and the fact we will never get new Zstore costumes ever again :grin:
    ​​

o_o
    Don't we basically have all the things you mentioned already? Could swear I remember getting some sort of big fur collar... or was that a hat? `_`
  • ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Patriot Event
      Added Combat Chest Pouch as a possible drop from Fireworks Boxes.

Just so I know, Fireworks Boxes = the yellow stars dropped from mobs?
    spinnytop wrote: »
    o_o
    Don't we basically have all the things you mentioned already? Could swear I remember getting some sort of big fur collar... or was that a hat? `_`
    The Fur Collar(s) we have ingame are nothing like the one I saw in my dream
    It was like this but on Captain American, going all the way down :grimace:
    2vsLTXJ.png

✨ FABULOUS DARLING ✨​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited July 2021
    So nothing special for today ingame?

Happy 1 Year Anniversary for Vehicle Nerf BTW! My Mantis II is still massacred​​
    Be careful with fur talk. You might just get a wolf fur.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    ​​

All the way down to where? :'3
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    • Added Bayonet Rifle, Combat Pouches 1 and Combat Pouches 2 costumes to the event store.

BUG: Bayonet Rifle is not unlocking for Munitions Sniper Rifle.
  • cerberusv#5993 cerberusv Posts: 1 Arc User
    Fixed an issue with stagger refreshes? Do we have any stagger refresh even?
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    Fixed an issue with stagger refreshes? Do we have any stagger refresh even?

Any power that applies stagger will generally refresh the buff after it hits 3 stacks. The energy unlock Destructive wasn't being triggered when stagger was refreshed, only as a new stack was being applied.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Whiteout Mission not refreshes on some chars on mine, only the next day and still can only take it once, and no I have not done it 4 times on that char, other chars can take it after finishing it just fine.
    spinnytop wrote: »

All the way down to where? :'3
    246.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)​​
    I kind of wish this store had the military pose emote.