I have been wanting to LIKE and USE this power, but Devs won't let me because I feel they refuse to acknowledge its existance and buff it!
We finally got some Decent HAMMERS in CO, Foxbatcon gave us Sludgehammer recently and I really wanted to dig a character's concept with using it and... I remember why I hated Skullcrusher!'s performance
I know by design Skullcrusher is an AOE power, but I feel it's underperforming compared to the other AOE powers in the set, becoming a really inferior Heavy Weapons power
- Is the Put Them Down ADV (+15% Damage against Disoriented) even works properly? Someone please test it if you are ablet to run the Parse
- It has Horrible AOE Range: 10 feet; 3 foot Cylinder, making it inferior to Brimstone and Arc of Ruin
and despite having the same range with Skewer , Rank 3 Skewer + Follow Throught ADV gives me 8000-9000+ on critical, making it a nice alternative DPS to Annihilate!
Skewer is really Decent power in fact, I have 2 Skewer HW DPS in fact
- Skullcrusher and Brimstone are both powers that deal their damage splitted between Crushing and Fire damage! Yet Brimstone has stronger values for both and superior aoe Range thanks for being Point Blank AOE
Skullcrusher's Tooltip somehow will always deals 200-300 LESS than Brimstone!
WHY? Why it underperforms so much compared to Brimstone
- Even with being CHEESY and stacking 4 different Debuffs (No Quarter, Demolish, Armor Piercing and Firesnake) the power barely gets to 8000 critical!
- If the character's model and camera are not allign with the character you are attacking, the animation keeps glitching out
That's the sacrifice for making the power not root you like Annihilate i guess
- This Power was NOT acknowledged during neither the Heavy Weapons nor Might Revamps, and even Brimstone got the spotlight AGAIN recently with getting new ADVs
This is not the suggest section of the forums but I would like to see the Put Them Down ADV getting BUFFED from +15% to _25% or +30% or a 2point adv (having to sacrifice rank 2) which gives it a boost when it meets certain critiria
, making it a decent alternative to Annihilator and Skewer, and for people who want to use it as main DPS power!
I want this power to be good, both as AOE and Decent Single Target choice like Skewer