test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Saved Files Not Being Seen In Tailor/Character Creator

Hey everyone :)

So, I'm having an issue with pulling up a saved costume file from my Screenshot folder whenever I'm in the character creator or tailor. If it's a costume file that I created and saved myself, I can easy locate it and upload it when I click on Load; however, that isn't the case for any other saved costume file created by others that I have saved in my Screenshots folder.

Case in point, I've found and saved several templates created by Bluhman (found them here at https://tapatalk.com/groups/drunkardswalkforums/coh-style-character-templates-for-co-t9565.html) that I cannot upload in-game due to the game not noticing them in my Screenshot folder for whatever reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-@Adversary89

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    The tailor system changed at one point adding and splitting categories, so those save files might be outdated sadly.

As a side note also, when you save them lets say, send per discord you won't be able to use them normally for some reason and have to be packed up before like in a zip file as example, then unpack it to use it normally.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    The tailor system changed at one point adding and splitting categories, so those save files might be outdated sadly.

As a side note also, when you save them lets say, send per discord you won't be able to use them normally for some reason and have to be packed up before like in a zip file as example, then unpack it to use it normally.

Edit: I guess you could try to rewrite it with Notepad++, but I never tried that personally. Might try compare old file to newer ones and see if you could edit it correctly.

(Ops, wanted to edit, not quote myself. :s )
  • The tailor system changed at one point adding and splitting categories, so those save files might be outdated sadly.

Edit: I guess you could try to rewrite it with Notepad++, but I never tried that personally. Might try compare old file to newer ones and see if you could edit it correctly.

(Ops, wanted to edit, not quote myself. :s )

That's unfortunate. So much for making some toons with those templates.
  • darthmaxusdarthmaxus Posts: 12 Arc User
    Yeah. I had to re-download Bluhman's templates after a bad crash that forced me to employ the system-reset nuclear option, but they're not showing up in my Load when I go to tailor or create a new character. I really want to get those back.