test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Save the Earth: Still Terrible

It's probably the worst mission in any MMO, and it has to be up there as one of the worst missions in all video games, like I'd rather do the toy airplanes missions from San Andreas then this horrible crap shoot, but in a normal video game I only need worry about my own ineptitude. One teammate can agro all the mobs and guarantee the team fails. I have no idea why it was added to the rotation, except, maybe, to discourage people from doing Vigilance missions to make Q more valuable but mostly it just makes people want to stop playing the game altogether.

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    And yet, some people claim that it is their favorite Alert.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    There are also people out there that like salty liquorice, I got no issue with that, but maybe don't have the completion of an entire string of missions contingent on eating a bag of salty liquorice? Maybe give the people that like salty liquorice their own missions, call them epic monster hunts or something, and make the missions intended for the general public be something nice with universal appeal.
  • jackieboy#3897 jackieboy Posts: 46 Arc User
    Why I still don’t have all the pieces. Some is impossible to get now a days.
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    If they'd fix the spawn bug, Save the Earth would be perfectly fine. It's really not as bad as you're making it out. It's not even Nintendo hard. 'Worst mission in all video games'... as spoken by someone who never played Ninja Gaiden.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    Nintendo hard? Games that require timing and pattern recognition? Yeah that's be a real shame to have some level of consistency . . .