test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Giant Players

Been curious how people get two story characters despite not using the magnifier. I get that it's not fit for cosmic fights for plainly obvious reasons, but my curiosity got the better of me.

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Powers like Enrage and Aspect of the Bestial have a 0 point advantage, making you grow with each stack of Enrage.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Gadget's Miniaturization Drive with the Reciprocating Gizmo ADV as well, but it's more limited due to the timing of the Buff​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • locochoco#7652 locochoco Posts: 331 Arc User
    He means standing around RC for hours, not getting an stacks of anything coming in. I've always wondered if the really tall ones had something extra going on as well, but you can a bit of height using the body scaler. I don't find it a surprise that the tallest toons in the game always have max leg length.

What you want to do is take a giant toon, and extend its leg length, chest length, maybe even add a bit to the neck. Mex the height and see where it leaves you with a magnifier.
  • zarexwolf#2015 zarexwolf Posts: 2 Arc User
    He means standing around RC for hours, not getting an stacks of anything coming in. I've always wondered if the really tall ones had something extra going on as well, but you can a bit of height using the body scaler. I don't find it a surprise that the tallest toons in the game always have max leg length.

What you want to do is take a giant toon, and extend its leg length, chest length, maybe even add a bit to the neck. Mex the height and see where it leaves you with a magnifier.
    Thanks, I'll have to test it with one toon and see how it goes. (Though I do hope we get an aura that changes size at some point)

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Maxing when idle size is generally a combination of maxing sliders, a super-magnifier, and enrage (the one or more stacks you get when idle count do increase size).