test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Change to Vehicle base speed?

I am a returned player. I first played in 2011, and off and on since then. I only truly returned last year 2020.
Over the course of the various events I acquired the following Vehicles, Shadow Scythe, Iron horse, Frost Burn, Magpie Scout, among my alts.
ALL of these vehicles had 5/10 speed at time of purchase. Now at the Forum Malvanum event the "Sky Races" I see that ALL of my vehicles are now 4.5/10 I am not pleased with this, because I bought these vehicles mainly for the 5/10 speed.

If I buy something with certain stats, I expect those stats. While I understand the demand for nerfs I see no reason for this one.

I was literally about to buy zen to use to acquire different items when I discovered this nerf, and it prompted me to change my mind.
I'm sure I will still spend the money at some point, but it wont be until I get over the resentment this action has caused.

I feel as though a rug was pulled out from under me, taking away the whole reason I bought the vehicles.

Comments

• wizx269wizx269 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Well, the take away is I've lost interest in the game for the time being. I'll try to return again after a while passes.