test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release notes 6/3/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Crafting Week
  • For the next week this event will be active.

Powers
Flashfire
  • Fixed an issue where the Fan the Flames advantage was not refreshing Engulfing Flames.

Burning Chi Fist
  • Fixed an issue where the Shattering Strike advantage was not working.

Ghosthunter Rifle
  • Fixed a bug where the damage was not considered to be aoe.

Costumes
  • Fixed an issue where the Heavy Sword Broad back costume was not appearing on the female model.
  • Added Jetpack fx for the Viper Rocket Pack.
​​

Comments

• spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Crafting week!! \o/
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Boring week. You could throw in some trade paperback.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    Boring week. You could throw in some trade paperback.

We need a boring week every now and then.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    At least we have the ability to auto fuse mods in bulk now. Best QoL step in recent memory!
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Thanks for stealth adding Pinpoint Accuracy to the gcr/scr vendor! Would sure like to have the Force and Electricity mods there as well.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    CHILL WEEK! I will take it after the Cosmic Week mess

For everyone who would like to know, This update FIXED Endbringer's Grasp and it's now spawning the AOE circle correctly centered with the target
    Previously the Circle would spawn at the edge instead of the center

Please don't forget to announce those in patch notes, they are important, how can people know the power they have been avoiding has been fixed? :kissing_blush:
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Thanks for stealth adding Pinpoint Accuracy to the gcr/scr vendor!
    NEAT~​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • nique554nique554 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Will there ever be a fix for the Drink Tea emote not scaling properly? I don't like pouring tea onto my head. ._.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    nique554 wrote: »
    Will there ever be a fix for the Drink Tea emote not scaling properly? I don't like pouring tea onto my head. ._.

Speaking of the emote, I managed to somehow bug it on a character that not has it, I can't reconstruct it but, I used the new Heavy Weapon Display device and looked if it works with other emotes, and somehow then I had the cup and saucer stuck to my chars hands, and they have not vanished till logout or changing maps.

Not had the emote on this character as said, so not could make them appear in the first place, they randomly appeared with the other emotes and the device in use.