Install Arc
Options

Server Restart 5/20/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
Just a server restart today.​​

Comments

• Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    So, another unannounced event extension? OK, I guess. Weird, though.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    It's becoming normal now. Basically been like this since the beginning of the year.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User

No, the event is over, per schedule.

• Options
    lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User

Event is over. No Forum Malvanum alert, no racing, just the store NPC in case you still need to spend your tokens.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    They must have shut it off soon after the restart, because it was still there then. Maybe they just forgot until I reminded them. =)
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
    They must have shut it off soon after the restart, because it was still there then. Maybe they just forgot until I reminded them. =)

Probably rather a fixed timer, if server is back earlier as the patch notes say and all, no surprise, be glad honestly they can disable such with a switch and not have to restart the game as it is once again like other games. That is one positive thing that still surprises me, compared to other games I know.
  • Options
    Yes, I knew that. It was a joke. ;)
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    khnumhotepkhnumhotep Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have been trying to send bug reports and GM request for a mission for a mission. but I have gotten no response. no tickets are being created though the reports say they did. no ticket to track. so I have the mission Take me to your leader. I have the holographic glasses, target the courier, then nothing happens. because he is a friendly target I can not do much. I thought he had to be in a specific area to do the quest. but I used the glasses on him through his whole route. I do not know what to do or have anyone to ask for guidance. I could just drop the quest I know. but more than a few characters have that quest.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    There's 2 different couriers. One does absolutely nothing. The other works properly. It's annoying. Ticket resolved. Case closed.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!