test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20210322.52 - Misc

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2021 in PTS - The Archive
Unknowable Rampage
  • Increased the range of the resistance debuff the Zealots apply the the Unknowable One when defeated.

PTS Store
  • Added Combatant Armor costume to the debugger store.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Finally! A X-Harness that looks great on large toons!
    Can't wait to get this!

nSPQLIN.png
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    Thanks for snapping a picture of it! :)
    edited May 2021
    BUG?:
    Emblem part seems to be clipping if you have chest depth greater than 100. It happens in both Attachment Layer and Emblem Front.

WYM5P4B.png
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    Finally! A X-Harness that looks great on large toons!
    Can't wait to get this!

nSPQLIN.png
    OH HELL YEAH!​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Hotdog that's a good add. I can create something gay with this!
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • jackieboy#3897 jackieboy Posts: 46 Arc User
    Don’t be such a tool
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Unknowable Rampage
    • Increased the range of the resistance debuff the Zealots apply the the Unknowable One when defeated.
    Huh? what is this talking about?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Unknowable Rampage
    Huh? what is this talking about?
    It's a mechanic that supposedly exists that no-one pays any attention to, as there's no hint that it exists and it's not necessary to be aware of.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    I would still be on the suggestion making the DEBUFF icon visible on the Up-row and not being drown with so many other debuffs

Even thought I see it's visible now, it's a red Eye debuff​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    Is it possible to make the back part of the harness available at the front as well?
    3hq7zpM.png
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    I would still be on the suggestion making the DEBUFF icon visible on the Up-row and not being drown with so many other debuffs

Even thought I see it's visible now, it's a red Eye debuff​​

I still wish we had the option to just show your debufffs and buffs, especially if it is bleeding or poison or whatever you aim to consume with attacks. FFXIV has such an option as an example. We definitely not need a debuff bar THIS LONG like on open event bosses when 50 players at once apply all they have.

It would surely help server stability in some case or player stability in a way. Another example is OV when buff not shows, and you try to look at the debuff for remaining times.
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    > @ansemthedark said:
    > I still wish we had the option to just show your debufffs and buffs, especially if it is bleeding or poison or whatever you aim to consume with attacks. FFXIV has such an option as an example. We definitely not need a debuff bar THIS LONG like on open event bosses when 50 players at once apply all they have.
    >
    > It would surely help server stability in some case or player stability in a way. Another example is OV when buff not shows, and you try to look at the debuff for remaining times.

Would love to see a feature like this, or at the very least, a way to highlight your debuffs over others'. I can't count the number of times I've screwed up timing on things like rimefire because the 3 stacks of clinging flames on the target didn't include one of mine ;_;
This discussion has been closed.