test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20210322.26 - Power Gamer Lockbox

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2021 in PTS - The Archive
Lockbox
Power Gamer Lockbox!
  • New Costumes: Power Gamer Tights, Eyepiece, Headphones, Sidepiece, Tie 1, Tie 2, Suspenders 1, Suspenders 2, Bracers, Gloves, Belt, Controller, Boots, Blaster, Pistol.
  • New Emote: Drink Tea.
  • New Transform: Tunneling
  • New Sidekick: Zettabyte
  • New Auras: Power Link Head, Elbows, Hands, Knees, Feet.

Misc
  • Added Speakers Backpack costume to the debugger store.

Serial
  • Just a note: The final chapter will be fully on PTS in the next few days, sorry about the delays!
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• ultronyte#7191 ultronyte Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    GAMERS RISE UP
    Post edited by ultronyte#7191 on
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    kek.JPG
    Emote does not unlock Tea Drinking. Also, what is a cuccoon in the sidekick's bio? Do you mean cocoon?
  • evilvillainsevilvillains Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I don't know if this should be awesome or goofy.
  • shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User
    Y’all gotta make a piano tie option for those gamer ties.
    buy-the-piano-tie-on-amazon.png

• carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Suggestion:
    All of the Power Link Auras rotate in a sphere; except for the knee aura, which has a limited tilt. It would be nice to see extra versions of the non-knee auras, with the limited tilt applied to avoid passing through the character model.

zXIQA99.gif

Bug:
    Loyal Sidekick: Zettabyte uses the icon for the 1-hour version, and vice versa.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Hmm Interesting, kinda missed the chance to release this with Foxbatcon to go tied with Foxbat's zanny theme

Well cute costume set, I love the Powerglove... it's so Bad!

The aura visuals I see were taken from Sorcery's Banish power, visuals which go wasted on that power nobody use, really could benefit recycling them on new powers
    Serial
    Just a note: The final chapter will be fully on PTS in the next few days, sorry about the delays!
    I'm gonna repeat myself!

So with the Soon Finale of the Story Series I have to ask!
    Where are the other two Weapon Auras and when are they gonna become available on Live?

The project started on June 2019, only the Welee Weapon Aura: Sorcery made it live, and the other 2 auras diappeared from PTS and never saw the light of day on LIVE!

I was expected them to become available in the GCR/SCR store like the other auras related with the serie
    s
    Lockbox
    Power Gamer Lockbox!
    OK, BUT WHERE IS THE ULTIMATE!?
    No Ultimate again? 3rd-4th lockbox in the row? really?
    Heavy Weapon, Bestial Supernatural and Ice still need better ultimates which are not FUNNY GUITAR or Defensive ultimate, Celestial need a DPS ultimate, Gadgeteer could one as well to go with the lockbox
    Please bring back making NEW ULTIMATES! To fill the void of complety lack of powerframe revamps 1 and a half year now

What happened to the Ray beam Ultimate which was suppoced to be part of the Cosmos Lockbox but got postponed?

And this Lockbox includes once again a Sidekick which uses powers from Unrevamped powerframe (This time is Gadgets)
    Serial
    Just a note: The final chapter will be fully on PTS in the next few days, sorry about the delays!

i see the new costumes associated with the Series are still here
    BUG: ZORRAN's Masc is automatically greyed out and cannot be unlocked​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 670 Arc User
    Please fix Power Link Auras. I do not want to be decapitated or Dismembered
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I would assume the auras passing through the character are the bugged ones. That should be like a halo. Oh god, please tell me those are bugs and not the finished product.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • horripilantehorripilante Posts: 320 Arc User
    Could anyone post pictures?

How close does it get from these?

scope-and-zapper.png
    nintendo-power-glove-hp-orig.jpg
    gameboy-handypack.jpg

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Can't wait for the Nerd hitting CO then. XD
    57142680dc85b2a4f00cf83505cfe474.jpg
    Sorry for the Delay, I was busy testing FF builds in PTS!
    I'm gonna post screenshots of the costumes for everyone to see

Really hoping Nintendo won't sue CO for the Powerglove and Super Scope parodies
    BUG: Tunneling Transformation cannot be unlocked! It's marked with red Text "NOT USABLE"

Suggestion: Make the Drink Tea Emote usable while the character is sitting as well, instead of only ankwardly drinking while standing

BUG: Power Gamer Tights: -> Chest and Arms! On Males!
    The male Chest Tights have an extra DETAIL option which picks automatically the Detail:Power Gamer! That detail complety breaks the colouring of the costume!
    But when you turn it off it fixes the colour
    • The tights refuse use the correct colours, it's almost like Skin
    • The colours are complety wrong compared to the Leg Tights, for example: Picking Green turns into Orange-Yellow-Red
    • The arm pants of the tights cannot be coloured
    • the 4 colour pallets are broken

Sidenote: Having the Suspenders unlocking as CHEST piece is so out of touch with the modern Tailor...

Cute Shoes and Backpack

It's a cute set! I like it! I can get variety with using the Eye, Top and Side Accesories​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited April 2021
    This Lockbox costume set has 16 Costumes!
    No Hairstyles unfortunately

You get the perk POWER GAMER for unlocking all the pieces
    mwXJi21.png

Extra: the weapon skins in use
    pAh1Omz.png

Speaker Backback and the new Sidekick
    MaB5T7I.png

Drink Emote and Tunneling Transformation
    04jdTte.png

Midnight Depth New costumes
    TatZsyq.png
    ​​
    edited April 2021
    Bug: The Zorran's Mask states it unlocks something for Top Accessories but there is nothing there! It only unlocks for Eye accessories

Tiny Tea cup is tiny!
    4RqO01d.gif​​
    edited April 2021
    So for the sidekick, he is using Gadgets and Force! and summons a Pet that incease my damage by 20% and Resistance by 5%
    am I reading this right?
    5fJgyDY.png

Notice that his model swap, he is changing roles every time he is using different powerframes
    HEY HE IS USING NEW GADGET POWERS WE DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO! THIS IS UNFAIR >:(
    Gadget Single Pistol maintance power! This rubs salt to the wound

​​
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    Ah, good ol'd cupper chap?

As a Brit I find this emote quite nice.
    Psi.
  • That's an interesting lockbox, to say the least. I can see myself using some pieces, but definitely not the others. Thankfully the aura's good at least, too
    In-game handle: @Dark_Diablo
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    avianos wrote: »

Midnight Depth New costumes
    TatZsyq.png

Regarding the above:

- The Trident seems to be held weirdly in comparison to another Trident costume we have. Here is old Trident pose and grip placement:

unknown.png

(screenshot credit to: @willthisdo)

- And here is Arvad Trident grip placement:

unknown.png

(screenshot credit to: @Energon15)

Can we have King Arvad's Trident doing the same with the grip placement as the existing Trident please?​​
    Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Late to the party, but I'd kill to have zettabyte's maintained energy pistol beam as a player power. Just sayin'!
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    aesica wrote: »
    Late to the party, but I'd kill to have zettabyte's maintained energy pistol beam as a player power. Just sayin'!

This.

And his other powers. It seems he has a new energy rile, some kind of new Force power that puts down some sort of Digital thing
    Psi.
    edited April 2021
    cryneting wrote: »

And his other powers. It seems he has a new energy rile, some kind of new Force power that puts down some sort of Digital thing

Most of his powers are versions of NPC or Player powers with a few changes:

- His Overload attack is: Force Eruption with a different damage type and VFX (also is on Become Process device)
    - His Rifle spray is adapted from VIPER Soldier weaponry
    - His charged pistol attack is Experimental Blaster
    - His maintained pistol attack is from NPC gadgeteering (sans the shrink effect)
    - His FC attack is Force Cascade without knocks and a different damage type. (also on Become Process device)

I'd *love* to see data manipulation displayed as an energy projector set with access to CC, so you can make a real technopath but...that's not for here!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    The Pink part of those Power Link auras really kills their use for almost any character I would think to use one on. Please remove it.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    > @jaazaniah1 said:
    > The Pink part of those Power Link auras really kills their use for almost any character I would think to use one on. Please remove it.

From what I've tested of it on the PTS, the pink on the default color varies depending on the tinting. I believe it follows similar patterns to the other sorcery powers and traitorous auras in that it tends to be translated like 2 or 3 rows down.

I don't mind it personally, but I can see it being limiting to some designs.

Most of his powers are versions of NPC or Player powers with a few changes:

- His Overload attack is: Force Eruption with a different damage type and VFX (also is on Become Process device)
    - His Rifle spray is adapted from VIPER Soldier weaponry
    - His charged pistol attack is Experimental Blaster
    - His maintained pistol attack is from NPC gadgeteering (sans the shrink effect)
    - His FC attack is Force Cascade without knocks and a different damage type. (also on Become Process device)

I'd *love* to see data manipulation displayed as an energy projector set with access to CC, so you can make a real technopath but...that's not for here!

I see!

Still, it be good to have most of them as Powers, as I rather not have to settle with devices or such. Also how do you kown I made a technopath build :o
    Psi.

The Digital Rune is Bad Sector from Laser Swords​​
    avianos wrote: »

The Digital Rune is Bad Sector from Laser Swords​​

Oh right!
    Psi.
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    i really see, that when they do the power revamp again this may happen with them mixing up some things to add and exopand other power options
This discussion has been closed.