test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This Soul Cages demands PIXEL PERFECT position and your character's size affects the interaction box

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
I already reported this bug ingame ticket long time ago, but as we know the ingame bug ticket was propably killed so let's just go on details here

THIS SOUL CAGE RIGHT HERE!
What's the problem with it? It's interaction prompt is so tiny, it demands pixel perfect position

On the other Soul Cages in the area you don't have to worry, as long as you are around it you can interact on it's 360' area
But here you need to be in the perfect position for the prompt to appear!
I believe because of the cage's position with the mountain slope, the interaction prompt gets eaten by the ground leaving only a tiny window
qzSYw4B.png

but not only that, I have been challenging myself with soloing QWZ dailies with all my characters the past months and discovered that characters' size also affect it! (similar to character's size having to interact withTeleios Ascendant Medusa's psi bombs, can't reach them, have to JUMP)
Average sized and Huge characters have better lack finding the pixel spot than the

Here is my Kobold character demonstrating the only pixel which he can interact with this soul cage!
One other character of mine can't even interact with the pixel and I give up!
5AmjnjP.gif

When there are other players in the area doing the same mission with you, it creates an issue with the Soul Cages availability
Please add more Soul Cages in the area! There is plenty of space

and since I got your attention with QWZ and Bugs check my other bug reports threads which still haven't been fixed ​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for reporting this. I hate this thing. If there's any doubt about which soul cage this is, here is a map and coordinates:

Location at green arrow (Coordinates: 538, 1048, 3265)
    XHsTNoX.jpeg
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Fortunately, there are enough other Soul Cages that you can skip that one and complete the mission on the others.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!