test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release notes 4/22/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited April 2021 in Release Notes
Foxbatcon
  • This event is over. The vendor will stick around for 1 week.

Onslaught Bonus
  • For the next week this event is active.

Trade Paperback
​​

Comments

• Options
    evilvillainsevilvillains Posts: 70 Arc User
    When will we get the new lockbox?
  • Options
    andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    I hope after they fix the Power link aura clipping issue.
  • Options
    panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Sad to see nothing new this week, but looking forward to the new lockbox and serial finale.
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    May that should give them enough time to drop an ultimate.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    New Ultimates PLEASE :weary:
    Glad there is nothing new this week, I appreciate a week to breath and chill from Events

Find it funny that the Account wide perks to unlock the Tea Emote "High Society" and Tunneling Costume Transformation "Tunneler" are already live despite the lockbox being postoped :grimace: OOPS​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Trade Paperback
    ​​

This is a lie

Edit: someone said that game updates 10pm server time so I might have been in 30 minutes early. I'll have to check back later. Right now though, the trade paperback is not active.
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    I was looking forward to the Defender's Training Program at the tail-end of the Foxbatcon, as it has been for the last 2 years... is that still a thing you intend to do, or has that been dropped entirely?
  • Options
    Guess they were to busy with the lockbox to design a fresh set of goodies for defender event.
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    For how much longer is the collector's lockbox going to be dropping? it's not as much of an issue now that FoxbatCon is over, but as they drop with whatever box has been added to it, and whatever lockbox is currently active, that's 3 lockboxes being added to our precious and extremely limited inventory space. Usually that only happens before a new lockbox drops, but it's been going on for 3 weeks now.
  • Options
    panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    > @n8mcd said:
    > I was looking forward to the Defender's Training Program at the tail-end of the Foxbatcon, as it has been for the last 2 years... is that still a thing you intend to do, or has that been dropped entirely?

Same, hoping it's just delayed due to work on the serials.

> @avianos said:
    > New Ultimates PLEASE :weary:
    > Glad there is nothing new this week, I appreciate a week to breath and chill from Events
    >
    > Find it funny that the Account wide perks to unlock the Tea Emote "High Society" and Tunneling Costume Transformation "Tunneler" are already live despite the lockbox being postoped :grimace: OOPS​​

Considering Foxbatcon is a three-week long nothing-burger anyway, it's hardly much to ask for.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    So no one talking about Kaiju CC yet just finished watching Invincible ep7 so I'm hyped. Even if I mostly likely will not make it.

A bit of topic here but I wish Invincible cut down on the teen angst and was just non stop fist meet skull to be honest. Woah action!
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    So no one talking about Kaiju CC yet just finished watching Invincible ep7 so I'm hyped. Even if I mostly likely will not make it.

A bit of topic here but I wish Invincible cut down on the teen angst and was just non stop fist meet skull to be honest. Woah action!

I like to talk about it.
    I know it is not needed, but it feels like some advertisement for the magnifier for people to buy honestly, even if it is supposed to be not a factor, but let's be honest it will be.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    First of all, that Picture for the Kaiju costume content blog news! F E E T

We Literally have a Godzilla Rip off enemy, inside one of the special UNTIL/UNITY missions, who got shrinked and put inside a cardboard area :grimace:

You know what's funny? The mysterious case of why the personal Self Only Magnifiers are still stuck in PTS

I'm not even fan of Magnifiers, but this is curious. 3 Years now
    I like to talk about it.
    I know it is not needed, but it feels like some advertisement for the magnifier for people to buy honestly, even if it is supposed to be not a factor, but let's be honest it will be.

Reminder that Self Only Personal Magnifiers have been in PTS, unreleased since July 2018!
    and for some reason

Im bringing this meme back even if 1 out of 3 Weapon auras and the disappointing Weapon Display devices made it into live
    5kMeqSZ.png

Please make the other 2 Weapon auras available, they vanished from PTS and never got to live​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    They should have one version of the CC on PTS so the players can use the magnifiers that are there. The CC with the baby Godzillas can happen on live. I wonder how many people stopped playing over frustration that nothing was ever done/said about those magnifiers?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!