test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened to my account?

What happened to my account??? I had about 26 characters, most of which were level 40, and now that I've finally purchased a lifetime subscription, they're all gone. All the costume sets I had previously purchased and collected (previous lockboxes) are all gone too. It's like there's been a complete reset!!! WTF?!?

Comments

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    Is your account handle the same?

And have you posted on forums before? Check the details etc

If everything else seems to be in order, I'd contact Customer Services ASAP.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • yvonned21#8748 yvonned21 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Update:

I got to looking for my handle in the game. It's not the same one as I had before, which means, somehow, I have two accounts tied to the same email address. I have no idea how that happened I only know that I had to reset the password before I could make the purchase. Now, as it turned out, the system didn't simply reset my password, but created a whole new account!!

I tried the number.
    Option 1: Accounts and Billing: They're not open on weekends. Only open M-F 10:30am to 6:30pm PST. Which for me is 12:30pm to 8:30pm since I live in Texas. I MIGHT be able to get through to them on Friday since I work Sunday through Thursday nights.

Option 2: leave a detailed message about my problem and someone will get back to me as soon as they can.

Not entirely sure which heading my issue falls under. I want to believe it's Option 1, but something tells me they're not going to let me simply apply the lifetime purchase to my previously existing account. However, I won't know until I talk to someone.

Any other suggestions?
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    Were you ever able to get through to someone and sort this out? The only other solution I can think of is to have your credit card company dispute/cancel the payment. Usually having money yanked away gets someone's attention.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!