test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Behemoth for Grouping

locochoco#7652 locochoco Posts: 330 Arc User
edited April 2021 in Builds and Roles
This is a Behemoth build for working in groups set up for controlled knocks creating a power set that never knocks enemies back, only down and up. This holds them in place around the tank, allowing your ally's AoE attacks to be executed with higher rates of success and efficiency. The Power Shift adv on Shockwave knocks enemies toward you, so you can pull ranged units in a kill box within the ranges of your D. Combo and Thunderclap.

Two points are left for travel powers. If you don't upgrade them, I suggest getting D. Combo to R3. Alternatively, putting Here I Am on Mighty Leap can make for a nice opening assault to stun secondaries within 10 feet of your primary target. This can be a good way to give the whole team a preemptive edge over the mob, if only for a few seconds.

Behemoth for Grouping - The Behemoth (Tank)
v3.44:36

Super Stats
Level 6: Constitution (Primary)
Level 10: Strength (Secondary)
Level 15: Recovery (Secondary)

Talents
Level 1: The Behemoth (Str: 10, Con: 10, Rec: 10, End: 8)
Level 7: Enduring (Con: 8)
Level 12: Mighty (Str: 8)
Level 15: Tireless (Rec: 8)
Level 20: Physical Conditioning (Str: 5, Con: 5)
Level 25: Relentless (Str: 5, Rec: 5)
Level 30: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)

Powers
Level 1: Clobber
Level 1: Defensive Combo (Rank 2, Pummel)
Level 6: Mighty Leap
Level 8: Defiance (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 11: Thunderclap (Rank 2, Collateral Damage)
Level 14: Enrage
Level 17: Uppercut (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 21: Retaliation (Rank 2, Indomitable)
Level 25: Pulverizer
Level 30: Shockwave (Rank 2, Power Shift, Challenge!)
Level 35: Endorphin Rush (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 40: Call To Battle (Intimidating Force, Work Up, Challenge!)
Adv. Points: 34/36

Travel Powers
Level 6:
Level 35:

Specializations
Constitution: Unyielding (2/2)
Constitution: Fuel My Fire (2/3)
Constitution: Resilient (2/2)
Constitution: Adrenaline Rush (2/2)
Constitution: Armored (2/2)
Protector: Fortified Gear (3/3)
Protector: Bulwark (2/2)
Protector: Debilitating Challenge (2/2)
Protector: Exhausting Strikes (2/2)
Protector: Resolute (1/3)
Warden: Fortified Gear (3/3)
Warden: Elusive (2/2)
Warden: Tenacious (2/2)
Warden: The Best Defense (3/3)
Mastery: Constitution Mastery (1/1)

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    You'll prob want to add Challenge to Uppercut_Haymaker for bosses. It could also be good to get Challenge on TClap, since it can roll 2ndary Challenge on bosses, while Call to Battle's cd is too long to do this with. I'd prob also axe the knock adv on Call to Battle to get R3 on Defense Combo, since you already have easy ways to knock mobs, and getting more dmg and shielding from Defense Combo can be nice (and I wouldn't skip on ranking a travel power). If you need more adv points then you can drop R2 of TClap w/o it impacting that much. You could also just get R3 on the block (and free up one more adv point), though you could get some mileage from the special adv.

Although Uppercut is okay, Haymaker is still recommended for its higher single-target dmg, since you can build up knock immunity on trash pretty easily w/ stuff like Defense Combo's Pummel and Shockwave w/ adv. You don't have to worry about KB effects while mobs are knock-immune.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!