test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Brushed Metal Material for Exclusive Art Deco/Retro Future Pieces, please!

speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
The Brushed Metal material would be an awesome addition for these two lovely LTS sets. I'd say to incorporate all the new frequently used material options (a-la Ghost, Glass, Holo, etc) but primarily wish for Brushed Metal if it had to be just one!

Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    They should just add the textures to the Questonite Store, like shadow, ice, etc. was on some costumes. And make it costume wide on everything, maybe then raise the price to 500k or even 1M Questonite if it is for everything. Would give Questonite some purpose again, while we at it, add lost costumes there instead of abandon this now useless shop. Or the supposed Cyberpunk set coming to High Noon store which never came to be and bring it back for people not having it also. Hell, maybe bring back Veteran stuff, so LTS is worth something again also, considering how many got stripped of it. Don't get me wrong, LTS is still worth more, but considering what we used to have, feels lackluster now.
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Well might add that, I thought arcane mage set should have those textures too. Maybe others as well but most importantly.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    There was a dev comment I saw on Discord once that it was hard/time consuming to add all the new textures to the old costume pieces. They will just be added to new pieces going forward.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    There was a dev comment I saw on Discord once that it was hard/time consuming to add all the new textures to the old costume pieces. They will just be added to new pieces going forward.

Or to older pieces you have to unlock again in events like the feather set, bone armor, cardboard, etc.? Time-consuming my ****, sorry for this wording, but doing it to make "content" suddenly works somehow for them on the other hand? It gets added but having to unlock something you owned already twice due such is a hassle and just annoying for older players. As said I not mind having to unlock it but making an item twice feels like a joke and like the devs troll you with it.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Devs are super busy creating content that players abandon after a week. No time to go back and up date older costumes that people use a lot.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Devs are super busy creating content that players abandon after a week. No time to go back and up date older costumes that people use a lot.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sj3aj830iro7wbybag98dv0n4rkk5g1bt7ao31ha&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g