test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Two bugs w/ the Congress of Selves passive

flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
edited April 2021 in Gameplay Bugs
Bug 1: Apparently, the -resist part of CoS for Telepathy's DoTs only applies to the first ~10% gained from Rank 1, but not any further -resist gained from Rank 2-3.

R1 CoS w/ R3 MStorm:
kWxPAj4.jpg

R3 CoS w/ R3 MStorm:
sgGVRb9.jpg

(also, maybe a minor typo in the tooltip: "Your Ego Damage over Time powers deal an additional x% ..."; it prob should say 'Damage' after that)

Bug 2: It seems like only channeled Incapacitates are working to proc Trauma for CoS's Conditioning adv. No other CC types appear to work.
<CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
- Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    The passive needs a rework overall, it is way too specific and niche, unlike other passives. It should boost all DoT's maybe, so even Clinging Flame and such. Maybe slow them like Earth form for ranged if affected by DoT's.
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Yeah, a rework would be nice. I'd assume they may be holding that out for a greater TP revamp, if/when that ever happens.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    A long with Archery and Gadgeteering I guess, it is way overtime for such, instead we get another blade ultimate power also. I am all open for new powers, but some order would be nice to look into each power set in order and not just randomly come up with things as they do.

Edit: Need to correct myself, unsure why I kept thinking the new power is an ultimate.
    Post edited by ansemthedark on
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    Congress of Selves was ruined by Telepathy naysayers (at the time), but also partially by its design.

The secondary aspects of the power are the only useful bits of the passive. In the event that there is a Telepathy review (that doesn't completely demolish the last leg it stands on), I'd like that passive to be removed and replaced entirely.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    I often feel bad for players who create cherished characters using not-properly-working/broken powers. I kind of wish that the devs would just add a BIG, BOLD comment in each such power description telling players that the power does not work correctly. Sort of truth in advertising.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    (Omit)
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix