test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission: Worth a thousand words on monster island

I have tried for months now with multiple characters to complete the mission Worth a thousand words but you can not get the defense strategy plans you need to complete the mission it is never lit up like the other ones. I have tried many times. The GM said I should post here but I admit I am a little confused as to who then would fix this glitch.
I am also open to any ideas as to who can help with this. I have tried everything I can think of. Has anyone else been able to complete this mission?

Comments

• senzsunsenzsun Posts: 70 Arc User
    It's difficult to imagine the mission glitching on every one of your characters, so maybe you're missing something.
    Personally I've never had a problem collecting all the papers (I'm guessing I've done it about 30 times).
    Have you investigated all the huts in all three compounds? The warchiefs aren't necessarily limited to just one hut.
    ===================================

I am not bad at punctuation!
    MMORPGs are just bad at recognizing non QWERTY. :#
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,430 Arc User
    Yes, I have never not been able to complete this mission (on 70 characters) . You do need to go to multiple huts. Be sure you go to all the relevant huts.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!