test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Midnight Depths question

I was just playing through the new Serial adventure and had a question.

Is there more solo content after the "War on Peace" part? (the one that requires a group of 5 to complete)

I was really digging the series until I came to a screeching halt at this section. Getting a group together is problematic for me (I still haven't completed the Mechanon mission on the space station from YEARS ago because of this - none of my characters are mega super uber duber solo cosmics with one hand tied behind my back builds). So this put the brakes on further advancement. If there is more solo content after this part, I will do my best to get a group together (spamming chat for a couple hours), if there isn't, well so much for all that dev effort I will never see.

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Mission after is marked for 2 players but doable alone I say (depending on your build, gear and equipment), since two NPC assist in it.
  • piontest#9391 piontest Posts: 44 Arc User
    I was just playing through the new Serial adventure and had a question.

Is there more solo content after the "War on Peace" part? (the one that requires a group of 5 to complete)

I was really digging the series until I came to a screeching halt at this section. Getting a group together is problematic for me (I still haven't completed the Mechanon mission on the space station from YEARS ago because of this - none of my characters are mega super uber duber solo cosmics with one hand tied behind my back builds). So this put the brakes on further advancement. If there is more solo content after this part, I will do my best to get a group together (spamming chat for a couple hours), if there isn't, well so much for all that dev effort I will never see.

Yes and no - the chain is wonky from what I've seen; some pop up out of order like By the Book and the TV station one. After By the Book (War on Peace then library), Ladyhawke mentions Ka is still at the hospital and she'll have a study buddy when he recovers. There SHOULD be a mission following that where Ka and LH are at Mercy Hospital. Not sure if anything bridges those, but narratively, there's at least one more mission, and I think today there might be a second, but I haven't logged on yet to check.

So not including By the Book, what was the most recent mission in the chain you've completed?