test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20210322.8 - Foxbatcon

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited April 2021 in PTS - The Archive
Foxbatcon
  • Added Shovel 1 and Toy Sword costumes to the event store.
  • New Mission: Grants the Golf Club costume.

Powers
  • Reverted a change made to Iniquity.
  • Fixed an issue with numerous travel powers gaining too much speed when fully charged.
  • Fixed an issue where Indestructible's damage reduction wasn't scaling with rank.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    So with the Soon Finale of the Story Series I have to ask!
    Where are the other two Weapon Auras and when are they gonna become available on Live?

The project started on June 2019, only the Welee Weapon Aura: Sorcery made it live, and the other 2 auras diappeared from PTS and never saw the light of day on LIVE!

I was expected them to become available in the GCR/SCR store like the other auras related with the series
    [*] Fixed an issue with numerous travel powers gaining too much speed when fully charged.
    The only good thing that happened to Flight aaaaaaaaaaand it's gone :-1:
    The out of combat flight boost should have been kept for Flight
    Foxbatcon
    Added Shovel 1 and Toy Sword costumes to the event store.
    New Mission: Grants the Golf Club costume.
    Q54xDaT.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited March 2021
    BUG: I'm unable to Purchase the Toy Sword and Shovel 1 costumes from the Vendor, as well as a variety of OTHER old costume pieces, they are marked that I already have them unlocked
    HX5XQiY.png

This happened after I purchased the Golf Clubs with Drifter Salvage for testing

now this happens to other costumes too
    ysSBQXh.png
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    Foxbatcon
    • Added Shovel 1 and Toy Sword costumes to the event store.
    • New Mission: Grants the Golf Club costume.

Powers
    • Reverted a change made to Iniquity.
    • Fixed an issue with numerous travel powers gaining too much speed when fully charged.
    • Fixed an issue where Indestructible's damage reduction wasn't scaling with rank.
    ​​

Casey Jones clones rejoice! Fingers crossed there's a football helmet unlock in the works
    edited March 2021
    Well, since I can only test the Golf Club...

Bug: Golf Club in all weapon types clips throught the hand, it's not correctly Alligned with the character's holding gesture!

The character holds it in a very wrong position too, too much in the middle of the handle, making it feel awkward in combat
    7GheqQS.png

SHOVEL 1 also has the same issue
    L3vjhcm.png
    ​​
    edited March 2021
    So I switched character, and the Shovel 1 along others became available for purchase, Toy Sword is still tagged as I already own it for some reason

I suspect the perfromance boost from last week has something to do with it
    taF8P4x.png
    ​​
  • wizeman#6286 wizeman Posts: 64 Arc User
    Powers
    ​​
    That was no issue, that was a blessing! :/
    avianos wrote: »
    BUG: I'm unable to Purchase the Toy Sword and Shovel 1 costumes from the Vendor, as well as a variety of OTHER old costume pieces, they are marked that I already have them unlocked
    HX5XQiY.png

This happened after I purchased the Golf Clubs with Drifter Salvage for testing

now this happens to other costumes too
    ysSBQXh.png
    ​​
    That is a bug with all costume vendors, started on last week's update. Every few seconds, the next costume from the top on the open tab will show as being unlocked and will stay like that till you reload the map.
    "The good... they do not know how close to evil they really are..."
    - The Overlord
    That is a bug with all costume vendors, started on last week's update. Every few seconds, the next costume from the top on the open tab will show as being unlocked and will stay like that till you reload the map.
    Wonderful, Now I see it's issues in context
  • subjustsubjust Posts: 48 Arc User
    Bye bye OP iniquity, hello super OP iniquity!
  • somerandomkid500somerandomkid500 Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Foxbatcon

Okay...but why is this a bug that "needed" to be fixed? This was probably one of, if not the, most useful and welcome issues to ever happen. It would definitely make having Rank 1 flight feel sorta worth it.

Main OC: Glitch - Conduit of The Network

“I put a 'Glitch' in your system!”
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    I can finally make my ultimate hero: Tyger Woods!
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
This discussion has been closed.