test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unpurchased Vendor Costumes Greyed Out

Went to the Special Vendor after the Dev CC and purchased the Back Feathers on 1 account, then it greyed out on the others at the same time saying it's been unlocked but went to the Tailor and it really wasn't. The other Dev Token costumes greyed out shortly after for myself and seemingly everyone else, presumably after someone bought them. Someone else said the same happened at the UNTIL Recognition Vendor.
"The good... they do not know how close to evil they really are..."
- The Overlord

Comments

• kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Heyas, we'll look into this. Try relogging to see if it corrects the store readout.​​
  • wizeman#6286 wizeman Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Heyas, we'll look into this. Try relogging to see if it corrects the store readout.​​
    It did.

Also, went on PTS to double check. After purchasing 1 costume from the "Unique" section of the UNTIL Recognition Vendor, all remaining costumes in that section greyed out one after another for both the account I used to purchase the first piece and the alt account I had with me. Went to the "Open World" tab and those began to grey out too while I had it open.

Edit:
    Nevermind about purchasing an item triggering it, they'll automatically start to grey out after a couple seconds.
    "The good... they do not know how close to evil they really are..."
    - The Overlord