test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 3/18/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,086 Cryptic Developer
Midnight Depths
  • The next chapter is available! This mission will auto grant if you have completed the previous mission (you can also contact Ladyhawke for it).

Nighthawk
  • This event is over. The vendor will stick around for a week.

Costumes
  • Added Flipper costume to Foot Accessories.
  • Added Cloth and Leather materials to the Scuba Apparatus costume.
​​

Comments

• criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Thank you kaiserin
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    It's a huge surprise to be able to be able to enter the Mercy Hospital after so many years... however the inner building design is so empty and I have some feedbacks for it

Hospital waiting room is a huge empty room, would put more chairs on the center and NPCs waiting and going back and forth! Maybe some easter eggs from NPCs from different part of the game

The bookselves behind the receptionist are empty as well as her desk (no pc? no phone? but she has keyboard and mouse with no monitor?)
    even if it's suppose to be just for this part of the plot it feels really empty!
    It's not like we have to battle at this part anyway! I would understand making a huge empty room if we needed to battle but here is just used for narrative ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    A quick google search for "hospital waiting room" images show organized chairs

Would put more posters on the wall and vending machines on the hall
    Cute cardboard toy on the corner of the hall, i got that reference from the Unity/until missions

As for the main mission... you really had to put the Temple at the edge of the Lemuria's map... so we can travel all the way there
    Why Dr.Ka can't teleport us all there immediately? and after finishing the mission allows us to teleport back to MC? He can use magic! ಠ_ಠ

More downtime going back and forth and using [Renaissance Center Transport]

At the end Lady hawk and Dr. Ka voice lines play over the game's boss​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    Well, the mission was on PTS for less than 24 hours, so my guess is that they are not seeking or implementing feedback, unless it has to do with the mission breaking.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    And that's why I didn't bothered logging in PTS last night!

on the meanwhile, Air waves got another bug
    BUG: AIR WAVES
    Lady hawke is NOT MOVING! She is stuck on her talking animation at the entrance!
    The mission won't finish after taking down the boss because she won't get to the room to play her lines and spawn the Camera Golems
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • hallsofwallshallsofwalls Posts: 77 Arc User
    It seems as if this update has broken the skip cutscene function in Air Waves, the first mission in Midnight Depths. I've tried to complete it with three different characters today without cutscenes and all three times Ladyhawke has remained frozen and silent in the WCOC lobby. The mission stalls after defeating Graknash and cannot be completed.

It is possible to finish the mission by leaving cutscenes enabled, but even then Ladyhawke doesn't leave her place in the lobby.
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Imagine this text is red:

BUG. Twice now, I have used the convo-skip in the hospital, and then Ladyhawke does not say anything, the mission credit for checking on Ka does not tick off. Reentering the mission does not reset this. Dropping the mission and retaking it does not reset it. Cycling characters does not reset the mission. Restarting the client does not reset this. The first character that had this issue it did eventually reset for after repeated attempts at reentering the hospital. The second one seems jammed up (for now).

Edit: I wonder if there is a timer for it resetting, after typing this and returning to the character, it had finally reset and I was able to advance the mission.
  • jackieboy#3897 jackieboy Posts: 46 Arc User
    Amazing work! Superb! I’m so grateful for our Dev team! ❤️
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 767 Arc User
    This garbo mission needs sometimes 4-5 exit, and re-enters before it will activate, it's getting pretty tired by now, fix it.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    Please adjust the follow distance of Ladyhawke and Dr Ka to 7 to 10 feet (in this and every other mission). I am often frustrated getting boxed into a spot by these 'helpers' jammed up against me and pinning me into corners or cutting off my combat mobility, especially while blocking and/or stuck in AoEs.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Not related to the series but also a bug I noticed recently.

Both the power Havoc Stomp and its device counterpart Center of Gravity often randomly only apply the knock effect but not the damage itself, even if enemies are up close. And no, not got interrupted on them, it happens even on low level enemies.
  • superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    I also liked the mission, and the evolving plot... but the hospital room needs some attention. Even just a bit more paramedics/doctors (all of Avianos suggestions are spot on as well)!

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    I also liked the mission, and the evolving plot... but the hospital room needs some attention. Even just a bit more paramedics/doctors (all of Avianos suggestions are spot on as well)!

Agreed, also would be a good social area to use I say, maybe even a hideout. (even that hideouts my hopes aren't too high)