test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Raptor Heads' attachment head wear (Raptor Crest and Frill) available as Top and Side

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Suggestions Box
If it would be possible, I would like to see the extra costume ATTACHEMENTS From Raptor, Raptor 2 and Raptor 3 (aka the SCR/GCR Dino related costume unlocks) becoming available in other categories so other head types can access them!

Either Retrospectively or by just creating a new costume unlock
  • Raptor Crest could become available for Head Gear, Top Accesorries categories
  • Raptor Frill could become for Ears and Side Accesorries

For Example, what If I wanted to Compined the Serpent Sleek head with the Raptor Frill for a better Frilled Lizard look
or using Raptor Crest with literally anything else to make a good looking Triceratops

I appreciate the Mix and Match features costumes like this being available for multiple categories gives us a lot of options for creative potential​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Tagged:

Comments