test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Player

Hello everyone! I am a formerly inactive player wishing to return to the game. I understand that this game is fairly small compared to other similar games I play, namely The Old Republic. I had thought that since the forums were inactive, the game must be dead. However, I have decided to take the chance that, forums notwithstanding, the game is still alive (well, alive as it always has been) and return to it. I just wanted to say hello again, and hopefully, you are just as welcoming as I am.

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    it's alive. It might not have the content or backing of some game but it's not going anywhere any time soon. It's actually 11 years running, the anni is on-going this month. Jump in!
  • jin#6625 jin Posts: 14 Arc User
    I'm coming back as well, hit me u in game Im always up for something.
  • silentline7silentline7 Posts: 21 Arc User
    I will be returning to the servers as well in a few months following the replacement of my burned gaming cpu. I know it's been a long time and many of you probably don't recall me at all.

It's good to be back.

Though I'm not as invincible as I once was with all the old and new changes. I look forward to meeting the new players of champions and hopefully some of MCPD's old school champions as well in the game. I will be carousing the Caprice dropping kutos on great descriptions, rp hooks, and designs as usual. :)

Sincerely-
    The player of P.W.D.G-the Anti-party-wipe MT.