test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume sets removed from the Z-Store.

Good afternoon.

I have noticed that certain costume sets have been removed from the Z-Store. For example the Dark Fantasy Armor Costume Set or the Epic Samurai Costume Set. I know that the Dark Fantasy Armor Costume Set can now be obtained through the Therakiel Temple dungeon by defeating Vladic Dracul. I would like to know if there is also a way to currently obtain the Epic Samurai Costume Set. If not, do you know if this set will be included in the Z-Store again or will it be permanently removed from the game?
cjTlLtQ.png

Greetings.

Comments

• guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Epic Samurai seems to be dropping from Red Banner minions, either from the special alert that comes up every eight weeks or so, or from the special Chinese new years alert. Not sure if these parts drop from regular minions or not. You might be able to find parts in the AH for pretty cheap during the special alert.
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    Did any of them contain that kite shield? I've seen a few people with it, and I'm not sure where they got it.

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    The shields were from an event store, i ~think~ it was the patriot event (4th of July time stuff), but i could be misremembering.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    The shields were from an event store, i ~think~ it was the patriot event (4th of July time stuff), but i could be misremembering.

Think so as well, but I think it is in the Traderbag store now already as well I believe I have seen.
  • alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    most costume sets that were removed from the Z store were add as event items or possible drops from lair