test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 3/10/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2021 in Release Notes
War on Peace Open Mission
  • Adjusted the enemy version of Pillar of Poz ability to only be able to heal every set duration (previously it had no limit).
  • Adjusted the enemy version of Illumination to only be able to heal every set duration (previously it had no limit).
  • Fixed an issue where Krax and Eversole could despawn.

Nighthawk
  • Added Blast Greaves costume to the event store.

ZEN Store
Starting Thursday 10am and going until Monday, 10am the Blast Key Pack will be available:
Cost: 900 ZEN
  • 10x Cosmic Keys
  • 1x Blast Body Armor costume

Perks
  • Fixed an issue with the Firespin, Lightshow, Orbital Strike, Suit Up and Power Stone costume transforms were not unlocking when completing their respective perks.

Costumes
  • Fixed scaling issue with the Reptillian head.
  • Fixed clipping issue on the female Cosmos chest wear item.
  • Fixed clipping issue with the male Raptor heads.
​​

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Fixed an issue with the Firespin, Lightshow, Orbital Strike, Suit Up and Power Stone costume transforms were not unlocking when completing their respective perks.

BUG: Dance_Lightshow and dance_Lightshow_short emotes STILL doesn't unlock for account wide
    War on Peace Open Mission
    • Adjusted the enemy version of Pillar of Poz ability to only be able to heal every set duration (previously it had no limit).
    • Adjusted the enemy version of Illumination to only be able to heal every set duration (previously it had no limit).
    I knew illumination had something to do with this​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Hmm, what are the names of those various transformation perks?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    edited March 2021
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Hmm, what are the names of those various transformation perks?
    Lockbox perk category, those added last week but were not mentioned in patch notes
    Transformations
    • Fire Tornado - Fire Spin Transformation 5/5
    • Thunderous - Lighting Bolt transformation 5/5
    • Powerful - Power Stone transformation 5/5
    • Suit of Armor - Suit up transformation 5/5
    • Orbital Strike - Orbital Strike transformation 5/5
    • Light Show - Light Show transformation 3/3

Emotes
    • Bebop -Jazz Hands emote 5/5
    • Resting - Taking a Nap emote 5/5
    • Snappy - Finger Gun Emote 5/5
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    BUG:A Mystical Visitor not often appears on a character

Psi.
    Thanks for that. Hmm, the perk total counts in my tally don't match reality. I know that I have the Suit Up transformation on one character that does not show up at all for Suit Up and I know that I have unlocked Power Stone on more than one character. Ugh.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Thanks for that. Hmm, the perk total counts in my tally don't match reality. I know that I have the Suit Up transformation on one character that does not show up at all for Suit Up and I know that I have unlocked Power Stone on more than one character. Ugh.

Why I started to wait for older emotes and Trans to unlock by now, if I see no account wide perk I not use it yet, since it not seems to retroactive count often. I really want, and we need a search option in the perks by now also, it is hard to keep track which emote or trans is what perks.
    edited March 2021
    You gonna need to log in on each character for the perk to progress and start counting!
    It's a bummer if you don't remember who has who

You gonna need some minutes for the perks to appear and start counting too​​
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    There is a Snapping emote that already came with the Snappy title

5Z8NC4H.png
    Double Ugh! I have 65 characters with transformations. So I am going to have to log into reach one, wait a couple minutes for the perks to update, then move on to the next one. That's a couple hours of not-playing-the-game due to the hamfisted way this has been implemented :(
    avianos wrote: »
    You gonna need to log in on each character for the perk to progress and start counting!
    It's a bummer if you don't remember who has who

You gonna need some minutes for the perks to appear and start counting too​​
    JwLmWoa.png
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Double Ugh! I have 65 characters with transformations. So I am going to have to log into reach one, wait a couple minutes for the perks to update, then move on to the next one. That's a couple hours of not-playing-the-game due to the hamfisted way this has been implemented :(
    Well, the only relevant progression is up to five, so you can just log on five characters who have them all.
    Problem is that they unlocks are scattered across all these 65 characters, not just 5.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 186 Arc User
    BUG: ever since this patch, team-ups across the game seem to be broken. Some times, teaming up puts you in an empty team-up despite upwards of two-dozen people being in a proper team-up, and some team-ups seem to be split down the middle, I.E. evenly dividing, say, 30 players into two groups of 15.
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Please concider putting one of those charity venders in DT zone like we have one in WS prison. Doesn't need to be next to Karneleon.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    > @avianos said:
    > Lockbox perk category, those added last week but were not mentioned in patch notes
    > Transformations* Fire Tornado - Fire Spin Transformation 5/5
    > * Thunderous - Lighting Bolt transformation 5/5
    > * Powerful - Power Stone transformation 5/5
    > * Suit of Armor - Suit up transformation 5/5
    > * Orbital Strike - Orbital Strike transformation 5/5
    > * Light Show - Light Show transformation 3/3
    >
    >
    > Emotes* Bebop -Jazz Hands emote 5/5
    > * Resting - Taking a Nap emote 5/5
    > * Snappy - Finger Gun Emote 5/5
    >
    > ​​

Not sure why this wasn't included in the patch notes. These are great changes and I love seeing them get applied retroactively! Please keep up these account wide unlocks. They are extremely appreciated by those of us with too many characters.
    panthrax77 wrote: »
    Not sure why this wasn't included in the patch notes. These are great changes and I love seeing them get applied retroactively! Please keep up these account wide unlocks. They are extremely appreciated by those of us with too many characters.
    They forgot probably ¯\_(ツ)_/¯​​
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User

Its nice that they done this, but they should really announce these kind of changes, even just for record sake.
    qawsada wrote: »

Its nice that they done this, but they should really announce these kind of changes, even just for record sake.

Especially since the 5x Transformation perks/rewards are coming from lockboxes. If they want to sell more keys to open these things they should advertise the possible rewards.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • mrhyde#5470 mrhyde Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ya know, 50mb patch great. Which means only 1 thing to me. Server not responding.
    The round robin between patches is getting old. It works, then it doesn't.
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    My account wide unlocks coming in was a massive plus. So thumbs up on that. Clearly we should never be expected to buy single emotes for up to 120 characters. Now new players coming in can get long past stuff without suffering. 👍🏼
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix