test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Description Invalid?

What about this is invalid?

The madman Black Harlequin made many, many toys in his quest to create havok and laughter amongst it. So of course there would be a few failures. </p><span align=center>Lady Plush</span></p>
Not a simple toy. The machine that made her shorted out. Wires were crossed, data was corrupted, a nearby super fight was throwing magic around like it was candy. </p> Optics flared to life amidst the smoking ruin of the builder that put her together. Metal was pulled aside, a strange face wearing a jester's hat looked down at the machine that was not as he designed. A wave and a laugh and her fellow machines picked her up, logged her to a bin and threw her inside with the rest of the broken bits and pieces of hardware. </p>Time passed. Black Harlequin did battle against heroes again and again, the pieces and parts around her grew. Then all fell silent. The machines went dead, the sirens pulled away. </p>
The top of the bin pulled away, metal scraped and clanged in the darkened factory. The sounds of rustling, tearing, metal falling was heard in different parts of the Factory. Flashes of color where there was no power briefly blazed. A door creaked open, the siluette of a small creature filled it, then the door shut.

Comments

• Do a little bit at a time and process of elimination
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Tried copy it, it not likes the wrong words I think, did use an add-on to look for grammar errors.

- havoc, instead of havok
    - silhouette, instead of siluette

When I used it right it worked to set. One of those might be some sort of insult or black listed word I believe.
  • areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
    Thanks.
    edited February 2021
    Tried copy it, it not likes the wrong words I think, did use an add-on to look for grammar errors.

When I used it right it worked to set. One of those might be some sort of insult or black listed word I believe.

Anything else you changed? It still says invalid.

Edit:This is the bad line. Trying to fix it.
    Metal was pulled aside, a strange face wearing a jester's hat looked down at the toy that was not as he designed.
    Edit2: That's the word that screwed it up.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    areee wrote: »

Anything else you changed? It still says invalid.

Hm, no, I copied the text as it was and only changed the grammar errors it showed. Try what jackieboy suggested and try copy paragraph after paragraph so see when it stops working. Might be a bug on your side and might try contact support maybe and a bug report.
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    'Havok' is almost certainly on the banned list, since i think that's the spelling of the X-Men character's name (the real word is havoc), and thus probably trademarked.

Yea I got it fixed. finding the CO description device so I can add spaces and colors is awesome.