test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 2/25/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
The Midnight Depths
  • Fixed an issue where Dr. Ka was giving out the repeatable version of the Airwaves mission instead of Ladyhawke.

ZEN Store
New Kabuto Key Pack! This pack will be available until Monday, 10am.
  • Cost: 900 ZEN
  • 1x Kabuto Helmet Costume Item

Perks
  • Fixed an issue where the Run Away emote perk was not unlocking properly.
  • Fixed an issue with the Darkness Unleashed perk requirements.

Sidekicks
  • Corrected the heal value for Rake ability on Ray-Zar, Toh-Kah, P.A.N.T.H.E.R. and Spirit Jaguar.
​​

Comments

• wizeman#6286 wizeman Posts: 64 Arc User
    Sidekicks
    • Corrected the heal value for Rake ability on Ray-Zar, Toh-Kah, P.A.N.T.H.E.R. and Spirit Jaguar.
    ​​
    Thank you! :)
    "The good... they do not know how close to evil they really are..."
    - The Overlord
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Fixed an issue with the Darkness Unleashed perk requirements.
    What is this perk associated with? I don't remember seeing it before!​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Sweet head gear, will definately get. But would other costumes like the holster circle ever back? I missed that one.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    [Mission] Your mission "Darkness Unleashed" is out-of-date and will be automatically restarted.  We apologize for the inconvenience.
    [Mission] Dropped mission "Darkness Unleashed".

What mission was that?

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    n8mcd wrote: »
    [Mission] Your mission "Darkness Unleashed" is out-of-date and will be automatically restarted.  We apologize for the inconvenience.
    [Mission] Dropped mission "Darkness Unleashed".

What mission was that?

Perks are internally a weird type of mission, I believe.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    That's the same way the game keeps track of the Cat-rescue perks every week during anniversary as well!
    Perks which require multiple completition tasks are structured as missions in the code, checking for the required flags

and i just found out what Darkness Unleashed is, its for the hidden lore on the current and future parts
    keSznB2.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    The Weapon Aura from the Serene Abyss series got bugged, it can not be equipped in the Always On slot anymore. "That Item does not go there."
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    Ok... I'm an armor nerd, and I have never seen a samurai helmet where the neck guard is flipped up like that to... well.. not guard the neck.

Could you please use references (preferably from more that one angle) next time? This feels a bit like drill hands all over again.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    The Weapon Aura from the Serene Abyss series got bugged, it can not be equipped in the Always On slot anymore. "That Item does not go there."

It never did.
    It has allways been 'In Combat' slot only.
    Like it says in the item description.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited March 2021
    Ummm...Kabuto Helmet doesn't unlock a costume piece.
    Nvm. It accidentally was misplaced in the Hideout storage by someone.
    Post edited by flyingfinn on
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    flyingfinn wrote: »

It never did.

When it first released it worked there, so it was changed, and I see no reason why it should be that way also, just to make us buy slots to have two always on auras in combat? That is scamy schemes.
  • vonqball wrote: »
    Ok... I'm an armor nerd, and I have never seen a samurai helmet where the neck guard is flipped up like that to... well.. not guard the neck.

Could you please use references (preferably from more that one angle) next time? This feels a bit like drill hands all over again.

SO MUCH THIS!!!

Please fix this helmet...it's not right! He is a samurai not the flying nun.
    flyingfinn wrote: »

It never did.

When it first released it worked there, so it was changed, and I see no reason why it should be that way also, just to make us buy slots to have two always on auras in combat? That is scamy schemes.

Sure, whatever.
  • crazyflip#4138 crazyflip Posts: 98 Arc User

ZEN Store
    New Kabuto Key Pack! This pack will be available until Monday, 10am.
    • Cost: 900 ZEN
    • 1x Kabuto Helmet Costume Item

This is still up in the Z Store, despite it being Tuesday

...pretentious humble brag about how I am actually better than everyone and a hero to all. If you don't agree you don't get it *cries*