test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need More Solo Options

klytustrueklytustrue Posts: 39 Arc User
By the time I was ready to run the new Qulaar Invasion, I could not find anybody willing to do it. And it is not just this alert, but many of the final Lairs (Andrith, Therakiel's Temple, Viper's Nest, etc.) are simply NOT available to me because I cannot find people to run them with me. I know this is an MMO, and that some things (like Dino and Kiga) simply *need* to be Open Missions, I want to be able to get to ALL areas of the game. The must be some way to scale down difficulties if a solo player is running a Lair. Even if it means I can't get Silver of Gold Champions Recognition, I would still like to be able to run the damned things to see all of the content.

"The man I was is the crucible which has forged the man I have become."

Comments

• Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Silver you can get from the UNITY missions at least, but i agree we need more solo options or make those missions more tackleable for people overall, the problem is simply, most not need things anymore or have all already, while others that do still need things not find people for it anymore.

I suggest having those lairs as solo content with very low drop chances but do able for the mission at least while team mode will give higher chance on drops and more tokens of course. Also give UNITY Gold Tokens for the last mission at least.

I am in CO for a long time and seen a lot of changes, especially this whole token revamping, the game is mainly still about customization, i would also welcome it if tokens were simply account wide in your inventory, same for other things. This way you can enjoy the game more since you replay the same content anyway already but not need ot focus on one character all the time.

I mean i not get this whole Therakiel revamp as challange, isn't that why we had the difficulty setting in the first place also? Content needlesly gets harder and more grind walls put up to make money, if we could at least see this money put in CO again instead of STO and NWO.
  • Options
    mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    Every lair should have this kind of option, Especially for this game that have a low player count...
  • Options
    superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    A way to get GCR from solo content would be nice!

• Options
    corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User
    I would love to solo every thing. Or at least try to. I don't really do Alerts they are kind of boring.