test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Re-playable Content & Bonus Levels

riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
edited February 2021 in Suggestions Box
Two relatively simple suggestion to keep players engaged and encourage gameplay.

Re-playable Content:
Allow players to contact Socrates to replay content they've out leveled or already done. This would greatly expand the content available to players after 40. Enemies in the re-played content should scale to player level.

Bonus Levels:
Allow players post 40 to achieve additional bonus levels. These are bonus levels, so there is no direct benefit in terms of game mechanics. Players would however receive a modest amount of silver or gold recognition upon level and special titles, rewarding further gameplay.
Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!

Comments

• Current system I believe...yellow new missions and then green ? Means repeatable.

But yes...unlocking the entire mission chain again (or at least first mission) would be appreciated. This could also change how we get experience and difficultly. Instead let the content level up with you.

I want to start in a different zone for once!
  • corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    riverocean wrote: »
    Two relatively simple suggestion to keep players engaged and encourage gameplay.

Re-playable Content:
    Allow players to contact Socrates to replay content they've out leveled or already done. This would greatly expand the content available to players after 40. Enemies in the re-played content should scale to player level.

We do have a time machine... I would love to redo any mission I want but at my level.
    riverocean wrote: »
    Bonus Levels:
    Allow players post 40 to achieve additional bonus levels. These are bonus levels, so there is no direct benefit in terms of game mechanics. Players would however receive a modest amount of silver or gold recognition upon level and special titles, rewarding further gameplay.

More solo mission would be great. Maybe some Nemesis stuff... Or Sidekicks... Nah those will never happen.