test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Request for information about the Champions Online lifetime subscription issue.

Good afternoon.

Since the member of the development team I contacted at the time did not know very well what the problem was with the lifetime subscriptions and when they will be able to solve it, I am opening this thread here to know if they will be able to solve it and if, in case of solving it, they will notify the possible interested users so that they can purchase a new lifetime subscription.

A greeting.
VjqiI7Y.png

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Well, i'm a bit confused right now:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/game-pack/detail/2065-champions-online:-lifetime-subscription
    the option to buy the LTS is still here, "Add to Cart" seem to be working just fine, and that leads to billing page where i stopped, since i'm also waiting for the next sale since October last year.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Guess they fixed it.
    And you can't make a mistake accidentally buying a Monthly Sub, since it's not an option anymore.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thedeadking1989thedeadking1989 Posts: 7 Arc User
    regenerde wrote: »
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/game-pack/detail/2065-champions-online:-lifetime-subscription
    the option to buy the LTS is still here, "Add to Cart" seem to be working just fine, and that leads to billing page where i stopped, since i'm also waiting for the next sale since October last year.

Good afternoon.

I know it's there, but as the development team have told me that it's bugged for now, I don't want to risk buying something that isn't fixed and not getting everything I'm going to pay for... so I'd rather wait for official confirmation of whether it's fixed or not.

That's the reason for this thread, to know if they plan to communicate the fix when it has been done.

A greeting.
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Guess they fixed it.
    And you can't make a mistake accidentally buying a Monthly Sub, since it's not an option anymore.

Good afternoon.

No idea if they have fixed it or not.

That's why I've created this thread, to know if they plan to communicate it once they have it fixed.

A greeting.
    @OP did you follow a link someone gave you to the LTS page? The game has been having a serious case of trolling lately so you might have been victim of a phising attempt.

Good afternoon.

No no, I initially asked the development team to find out when the lifetime subscription discount would be available, as I am interested in purchasing it. But I got that answer, that they didn't know when they would be offering it again as it seems that the lifetime subscription is currently bugged. That's why I opened this thread, to know if they plan to communicate when they are going to fix it or when they have already fixed it.

A greeting.
  • regenerderegenerde Posts: 401 Arc User
    regenerde wrote: »

Good afternoon.

I know it's there, but as the development team have told me that it's bugged for now, I don't want to risk buying something that isn't fixed and not getting everything I'm going to pay for... so I'd rather wait for official confirmation of whether it's fixed or not.

That's the reason for this thread, to know if they plan to communicate the fix when it has been done.

A greeting.

Well, i bought it today with a 33% discount... i guess the LTS is working properly now, otherwise why put it on sale?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!