test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Life Essense and Nightmare set

Hello everyone. I found a bug where Life Essense does not activate the Nightmare set bonus, which is triggered when the ability is fully maintained. Written using Google Translate, for better understanding. I apologize for the mistakes. From Russia with love <3

Comments

• Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    It's probably the same reason that this doesn't trigger many other things. Because it doesn't actually do dmg to whatever you're targeting. It doesn't trigger the form, and such either.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    > @nbkxs said:
    > It's probably the same reason that this doesn't trigger many other things. Because it doesn't actually do dmg to whatever you're targeting. It doesn't trigger the form, and such either.

I think its not right =\ description isnt full or its a bug, really. I spend alot of G on that set for my healer, which doesnt work =\
  • Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    It doesn't trigger compassion either, and I will agree that it's a bug, but it's been there for ages, I wouldn't hold my breath on it getting fixed any time soon.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    nbkxs wrote: »
    It doesn't trigger compassion either, and I will agree that it's a bug, but it's been there for ages, I wouldn't hold my breath on it getting fixed any time soon.

still hope for the fix
  • Options
    Bug reports need bumps?
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Bug reports need bumps?
    Bumping bug reports does not cause them to be acted on, it just annoys people.