test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 2/11/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Redbanner Ruin
This event will be running for the next week.
Speak with Drifter to grab the new missions!
  • Moved last year's rewards to the Trade Paperback store.
  • New Mission: Complete the Fury of the Dragon mission 5 times. Rewards the Ji Polearm costume.
  • New Mission: Complete the Streets Run Red mission 5 times, rewards the O Katana costume.

Hi Pan, Fury of the Dragon Alert
  • Added Kabuki Mask costume as a possible drop. Costume has been updated with new materials.
​​

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Can we talk about the Serial bugged and not able to being finished or reaching a mission?
    I was told 4 missions on each NPC, but I not get next ones on Dr. Ka as example.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1215838/ladyhawke-seriel-missions
    Bugged overall, Missions show twice in completed:
    Unbenannt.png

No Cooldown on Dailies:
    3.png

Yet both Ladyhawk and Ka, with green exclamation mark, not have a full mission list. All on the same character.
    1.png
    2.png

• n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Can we talk about the Serial bugged and not able to being finished or reaching a mission?
    I was told 4 missions on each NPC, but I not get next ones on Dr. Ka as example.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1215838/ladyhawke-seriel-missions
    Unbenannt.png

No Cooldown on Dailies:
    3.png

Missions showing twice isn't a bug. One is the first mission, the second one is the repeatable version of the same mission.

Also, 'daily' missions that use a global reset time (at a particular time every 'x' days) instead of a fixed length reset timer (20 hours after accepting the mission) do not show a timer, because they technically don't have a timer.

n8mcd wrote: »

Unbenannt.png

No Cooldown on Dailies:
    3.png

Missions showing twice isn't a bug. One is the first mission, the second one is the repeatable version of the same mission.

Also, 'daily' missions that use a global reset time (at a particular time every 'x' days) instead of a fixed length reset timer (20 hours after accepting the mission) do not show a timer, because they technically don't have a timer.

Yet the other missions that are repeatable like "Catching a Wave" I also repeated already not shows twice, it is inconsistent and bugged, not changes that fact that the other missions not show up and are missing, several people in Zone randomly I have seen talk about such already, with missions not appear or not show. I have done the last one 2 days ago, so the timer between missions should be over clearly already.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,386 Arc User
    Why didn't this event start last week?
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Its a one week event that is inline with the lunar new year, which is this friday.
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    Vacuum cleaners, drill hands, sea horse heads, Kabuki...
    Wake me up when this is a superhero game again. With an actual Dev team.
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    spordelia wrote: »

you can make a point with drill hands being a "earth mole hero"
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User

People complaining about getting new things now? Complaining about literally everything starts to sound like white noise after awhile

Simply because everything that makes a classic Superhero is done already, just because you not like new costumes not means people can't make something unique with it. Human stuff is way done already, tights, cloths, etc. the genre is and has enough of those. What else should you really add for such? So there can only be more "silly" stuff, at least in your eyes seemingly.

As example, if you want to take Superhero genre series then look at older comics like Villains from Batman like Polkadotman, then tell us again about how "serious" comic books and superhero stuff is.

As silly some costumes can be you never know what people make out of such combining and all so leave people the choice on taking such, no one forces you to use them.
  • “Simply because everything that makes a classic superhero is done already”

Didn’t read beyond this, clearly have no idea what you speak of.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Clearly some people have never watched The Tick
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    Redbanner Ruin
    • Moved last year's rewards to the Trade Paperback store.
    • New Mission: Complete the Fury of the Dragon mission 5 times. Rewards the Ji Polearm costume.
    • New Mission: Complete the Streets Run Red mission 5 times, rewards the O Katana costume.

About that, you have the same issue now just like the Special Vendor, green costume list became too long and causes SNR due to the slow loading. You not learned did you?
  • crazyflip#4138 crazyflip Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Simply because everything that makes a classic Superhero is done already.....followed by more nonsense

lol. absolute nonsense. You are clearly speaking from a position of ignorance. And asking for more classic superhero stuff in this classic superhero game based on a classic superhero PnP game doesn't need to be justified.

Think about it.
    ...pretentious humble brag about how I am actually better than everyone and a hero to all. If you don't agree you don't get it *cries*
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    MORE TIGHTS!!!
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Simply because everything that makes a classic Superhero is done already.....followed by more nonsense

lol. absolute nonsense. You are clearly speaking from a position of ignorance. And asking for more classic superhero stuff in this classic superhero game based on a classic superhero PnP game doesn't need to be justified.

Think about it.

I simply use same logic as the ones complaining about anything new or there is enough of a certain piece or genre, because it not fits their view on it, I welcome any kind of new costume honestly, but people not want fun and only want one thing, those are the same people trowing tantrums about a dumb skin in a game that is supposed to be a joke. And it clearly works seeing how triggered people get.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I see one person being "triggered", the guy above.

smh
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods