test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tricolor Travel Powers Not Working Correctly

xeronuxxeronux Posts: 16 Arc User
edited February 2021 in Gameplay Bugs
In 2016 the Tricolor travel powers were launched in the game! They still do not work correctly to this day! They do not hold the player selected costume colors and will revert back to the red, white and blue default colors. What bothers me the most about this is that they cost 250k worth of Questionite, which is not cheap! I don't usually complain, but this is something I wish the Devs would finally fix as I have never been able to enjoy these travel powers!

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Same goes for the swinging powers, Energy and Fire ones, they always stay one color despite colorable.

Yet the Questonite Store was abandoned already, they try new things, see it not makes as much money as they expect and move on. I mean they removed the Cyberpunk Costume set as well and was supposed to come back in Snake Gulch and or the High Noon event. Still missing for like 3 years I think now?

But hey, that would mean they need to put effort for once in the game, and we could have more than one dev working on things apparently. But who needs that? Right? /s
  • xeronuxxeronux Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    If they can't or won't fix the issue, than they should remove those powers and refund the Questionite back to me, so that I can use the Questionite on things that work in the game! I bought both the vertical Tricolor running and horizontal Tricolor flying travel powers! I used actual money to buy lock boxes and used Questionite packs to gain nearly all 500k for both of those powers!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Same goes for the swinging powers, Energy and Fire ones, they always stay one color despite colorable.

These have not, nor have ever been colourable. It's stated on them if you look at them in the Q store.

xeronux wrote: »
    In 2016 the Tricolor travel powers were launched in the game! They still do not work correctly to this day! They do not hold the player selected costume colors

Just checking...... it says on these TPs that they use the first 3 powers on your CHEST costume piece. Just checking you are testing the colours on the right piece for this.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    I use one of the tri-color flight powers and have been able to adjust the color based on my costume colors. Changing zones will sometimes bork the colors until I turn off flight and turn it back on. A little annoying but I could definitely change the colors for the power.
  • xeronuxxeronux Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Thanks for the responses, Gang! I know the colors of the power is dependent on the colors selected for the chest area. I've tested the powers and they not only will revert when you zone, they will also revert when you're not zoning! I just checked this two days ago -- they have been doing this since their introduction. I know we players don't have a robust Dev team on this game, but I thought that this would be fixed by now. These power are cool, but if they're not going to fix them, I would like my Questionite back!
  • I have experienced the tri-color messing up before as well. Which is why I never buy any more of them.

They tried to once figure out how to color swing...it didn’t go so well.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    This absolutely needs a fix. If they do that I will buy it
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User

These have not, nor have ever been colourable. It's stated on them if you look at them in the Q store.

xeronux wrote: »
    In 2016 the Tricolor travel powers were launched in the game! They still do not work correctly to this day! They do not hold the player selected costume colors

Just checking...... it says on these TPs that they use the first 3 powers on your CHEST costume piece. Just checking you are testing the colours on the right piece for this.

I remember that was added I think, not changes why they should not be colorable tho, Fire and Laser powers are also colorable, so I not see why this can't be copied over. It is lazy like not adding new materials to older costumes for once.