test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Restart 2/4/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Just a server restart today!​​

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Dev Vendor is back and all, you sure you not have any patch notes at all or just copied and pasted from last week?
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11477603

Please, please, please. Rework this entire series and remove the initial wait period between missions. At the same time. You need to streamline the contacts. So much pointless running around just to turn in missions. There is absolutely no good reason for either of these. It discourages people from playing through the only new recent content. Be bold and brave here and at least tacitly acknowledge by retooling it that the initial set up for these mission chains was a mistake. You finally did the right thing and made Vibora Bay accessible without having to do the Apocalypse. You made Eido playable again. Step up and make these new mission chains something that people want to do and look forward to.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    edited February 2021
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

Please, please, please. Rework this entire series and remove the initial wait period between missions. At the same time. You need to streamline the contacts. So much pointless running around just to turn in missions. There is absolutely no good reason for either of these. It discourages people from playing through the only new recent content. Be bold and brave here and at least tacitly acknowledge by retooling it that the initial set up for these mission chains was a mistake. You finally did the right thing and made Vibora Bay accessible without having to do the Apocalypse. You made Eido playable again. Step up and make these new mission chains something that people want to do and look forward to.

Hell, at least make everything available on the crime computer, we are in a world with communication here. She even gives us a communicator for god’s sake. Every mission should honestly, especially the more well known heroes and NPC's.
    I should also add that the various lengthy monologues should be made skippable.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I wouldn't classify anything that requires downloading a patch as just a server restart, though it could be nothing but bug fixes. Then again, getting 'version mismatch' on login...
  • jesterknotjesterknot Posts: 14 Arc User

I have no idea how to access this. Any clues?
    jesterknot wrote: »

Thanks for making my point! Find Ladyhawke on the Ravenswood campus just west of the MC jet staging area.
    JwLmWoa.png
    jesterknot wrote: »

Thanks for making my point! Find Ladyhawke on the Ravenswood campus just west of the MC jet staging area.

To its defense, it sends you automatically to her as a mission when you reach level 10 on a new toon, but I agree it is overcomplicated and outdated for today's gaming.
  • jesterknotjesterknot Posts: 14 Arc User
    I was level 10.... 10 years ago! No wiki means this game has such a high barrier for new and returning folks. For devices to buy: must have perk so-and-so. No idea how to find those other than look through them all, but oh wait! all the ones for devices are probably hidden since I can only see 'In Progress' and 'Completed'.