test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Right Eye of the Sapphire Dragon Needs to be in GCR/SCR Store

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
Title says it all. Seems to only be available currently during event and from alert.
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Because it’s an event/alert exclusive item
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    That's why it should change. Used to be the only way you could get the Ascii mod was by farming the OM and event and then they saw the wisdom to putting it in the scr/gcr store.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Should DUC be added as well?
    IMO anything that is a damage boosting mod like the eye, which goes in a utility slot, should be available as R3s in the scr/gcr store (this also goes for any that have only been so far released in lock boxes as R5s, as was done, for example, with the Storm Chaser mod). There is quite a bit of disparity in the availability of mods. E.g Qwyjibo mods rain down us in a torrent (arguably they don't even need to be in the store, they are so plentiful), some like Spell of Takofanes drop rarely in game, and some only appear during certain events. The store is the one place that I'd like to be able to count on their availability all year round (yesterday all the sapphire mods were gone from the AH). I applaud that the Devs finally put the Ascii mod in the store. IMO we need more updates like that.

I don't actually care about the DUC since it goes in the offensive gear and I am only interested here in what goes into utility gear.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I like this suggestion. It would make sense, indeed, that all the +damage utility mods are purchasable in the GCR store.

I don't think it'll lower the cosmics grind, a contrario I believe more players might be interested in farming them as they would be guaranteed to have the utility mod they want via the GCR store.
    Note that I am not advocating that these mods cease dropping from events, alerts, cosmics and the like. I would just like to be able to find mods when I need them. I quite appreciated the Brute Force mod being farmable during the CM/FM events. I was able to get enough of those for a R7 during as a result. Saved me a ton of Q and put more Zen in my wallet.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Since the Hi-Pan alert is back around, and these mods are still not in the gcr/scr store, it seemed worthwhile bumping this.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Hi-Pan is rolling around again and the Right Eye of the Sapphire Dragon still needs to be added to the gcr/scr vendor. Now, there's an early holiday gift that would make many players happy and is super easy to do.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Bump
    JwLmWoa.png