test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seraphim (Presence tree power) Bug

lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
Okay so ive noticed this for a while but when u pick presence as ur main super stat.. and you get serpahim which grants 10% health back to whatever you heal..

apparently..

you get 100% back. this needs to be fixed pronto..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
Post edited by lilsteffie on

Comments

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lilsteffie wrote: »
    Okay so ive noticed this for a while but when u pick presence as ur main super stat.. and you get serpahim which grants 10% health back to whatever you heal..

apparently..

you get 100% back. this needs to be fixed pronto..

It's actually the Selfless Ally Spec in Presence Tree for Specializations which is the issue, not The Seraphim Passive.. This is one of the many reasons why my Radiant is insanely robust when healing other people.

I crit healed someone for 7k with a fully charged Rebuke and was about to die and got a burst of healing for 7k.

But yes this is a bug.
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's actually the Selfless Ally Spec in Presence Tree for Specializations which is the issue, not The Seraphim Passive.. This is one of the many reasons why my Radiant is insanely robust when healing other people.

I crit healed someone for 7k with a fully charged Rebuke and was about to die and got a burst of healing for 7k.

But yes this is a bug.

Also want to add into these the Brilliance spec on the Presence tree. When using Life Drain with Vampiric Sympathy, this spec will put the bonus to healing buff on the enemy you're draining and not the allies that you're healing.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • sanguinevipersanguineviper Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    [sarcasm]So wait, iniquity -isn't- supposed to cost 450 health, heal my target for 2,700 then heal me for 2,700 as well? :eek:[/sarcasm]

Snark never dies.
  • theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    cyrone wrote: »
    Also want to add into these the Brilliance spec on the Presence tree. When using Life Drain with Vampiric Sympathy, this spec will put the bonus to healing buff on the enemy you're draining and not the allies that you're healing.

now THATs one hell of a bug.
    also just realized the tell from GMC in your sig..lmfao
  • drannicdrannic Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Looking into this issue. :)
    Developer QA Tester
    Cryptic Studios
  • nicebloonicebloo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2021

Can confirm that this bug is still happening but can also add that it's much worse than it was stated. I noticed my healing became completely halved from Life Drain, normally crit heals for around 1k to 1.2k with about 4 stacks of Compassion but when running Brilliance it only crit heals for about 500 up to maybe around 650.