test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Request, not suggestion. <..<

areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
edited January 2021 in Suggestions Box
I'm all about the pets... could you make the skill pets that don't have animal forms options... have animal form options?

tenor.gif?itemid=10590115
Post edited by areee on

Comments

• areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
    I just had a stupid idea. Custom pet skin slot. Added to the weapon spot in the tailor. Costs say 100z. Max is 5. Skill summons will have the option to choose one of those as apperance. Only uses cosmetics you have already, perhaps only 60% of a normal character's size. Then they can add Pet only cosmetics to the zen store and events.

XD You could literally make a pet cosmetic of your character for an Army of Yous.
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Why not a "build a pet" option for combat pets? that is a good idea!

Not powers, wouldn't want them thinking we had any real advantage from it, but to personalize a pet appearance would be something fun to tinker with. (No Limits!)

Even I would really like my soldier toon to have a chance to make my gadget drones into Until soldiers or even create my own attack toys for another gadget toon I have...I know it's not toxic mouth foaming beast powers, but the players might like it. This game is supposed to be renown for customization after all, not just Primal Rage and some stuff swept under the rug.

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
    Yea, with the slots buyable and have to be unlocked per character at only 100z. It would be another stream of income. The skins all the summons already have could be in their own tab, were more looks can be added later like I said above. If they don't mind form not matching power you could get casters with all their summons looking like floating orbs. Spewing fire, Biting, launching bullet and missles, sending out snowstorms. Just utter chaos in absurdity and FUN.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    areee wrote: »
    Yea, with the slots buyable and have to be unlocked per character at only 100z. It would be another stream of income. The skins all the summons already have could be in their own tab, were more looks can be added later like I said above. If they don't mind form not matching power you could get casters with all their summons looking like floating orbs. Spewing fire, Biting, launching bullet and missles, sending out snowstorms. Just utter chaos in absurdity and FUN.

Sounds good in theory but seeing how they not even want to bring monthly subs back for people seemingly I doubt it is a bout of income, the game runs decent enough to seemingly worth maintaining but no effort for it made for some reason, and most content feel like side projects or hobby of people making costumes or powers in lockboxes, seeing how Lockbox releases not even have a schedule when they come out.

The dev "team" is basically a skeleton on life support by now. Which saddens me and makes me scared still the game could close down at any minute, and we lose all the creative stuff we had at least with builds and costumes.
    I kinda wish a decent company would buy the game and bring about 2.0.